• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CLUSTER BOMBED

Salukis63

Late blooming FOG bomber
Friends- although JFields didn't know it..... his bomb sent to the Middle East apparently was a cluster munition as it has now obliterated two targets in Iraq. Good Brother Fields was so extravagant in his use of bomblets on Kid Montana that the Kid felt the need to spread the love from Baghdad up here to Balad where I'm at. I have just recieved a most generous sampling of sticks that I intend to spread out amongst my young Air Force and Army enlisted folk who come to our weekly smoke out. So much thanks go out again to JFields and the Kid.

On days when the world seems like it's going to hell in a handbasket- it truly is refreshing to come on CP and see how human beings should interact. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community.

Cheers,

A shell shocked soul
biggrin.gif

Rob

PS Kid- The VA will be sending you the bill for my PTSD treatments
laugh.gif

Cool! Glad they made it over there! :thumbs:

Way to PIF Kid! Hope to see some pictures of the troops relaxing/unwinding.

Cool! Glad they made it over there! :thumbs:

Way to PIF Kid! Hope to see some pictures of the troops relaxing/unwinding.

Funny that you should mention this, I just got a new camera and we were out for a smoke this evening... the woman is smoking a robusto Connie, the DA civ is smoking an Ashton (I believe) and the guy on the right who looks like he's trying to photobomb but is actually supposed to be further in the frame is smoking an Oliva O robusto. The second from the left is smoking a Cohiba Esplendido because its his birthday. Names and ranks have been blurred to protect the innocent.

More to follow in the following days and weeks.