• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coconut Rum

gibu

I though I would avoid compleatly jackin the other thread and just start a new one.

Man is stuff ever good. I almost always drink with others, but this stuff has me drinkin alone now. :0

I got some Malibu Rum to go with an Aston VSG as sugested by Sam and man was that ever good stuff with some squirt. It was so good I just had to try some Parrot Bay on my last visit to the adult beverage store. Got an $8 bottle and man is that stuff ever good to. At first just takin a little taste straight I didn't think I would like it as well as the Mailbu, seemed stronger and more harsh. As it turns out though once mixed it comes out pretty dang good. The stronger taste seems to stand up to the mix a little better. I would like to try sprite as well but I have a two liter bottle of squirt I would like to finish first. The problem is I'm mixing the rum so strong its going to take forever to finish the mix. The rum bottle on the other hand is not having any such problem. I've already used about $5 of that $8 bottle and I've only mixed two drinks with it so far. :D

Thanks again Sam, I haven't been so eager to get drunk since my college days. When I'm a homeless drunk can I crash at your place a while??

Never tried any of the coconut rums. I've been hooked on Captain Morgans for a while now but I'll have to try the Malibu or Parrot Bay. Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

:sign: Anytime Gibu, that's why we always make sure where we live, we have a guest bedroom :sign:

Yes, the stuff is awesome and is my favorite mixer. Only drink Malibu and Parrot Bay though - haven't tried any others. Reminds me I need to pick up a bottle one day soon :sign:

You can look up some recipes for drinks on the net too - this stuff is pretty versatile. And your welcome ;)

Sam

Whaler's rum -- Coconut flavored stuff kicks Malibu's butt and a few bucks cheaper.

Found this stuff at a local phlocking of parrotheads and have been a devotee since.

Robbmt said:
Whaler's rum -- Coconut flavored stuff kicks Malibu's butt and a few bucks cheaper.

Found this stuff at a local phlocking of parrotheads and have been a devotee since.
Hey Rob, is that the stuff made in Hawaii? I think I've seen it at the local liquor store if it is. It has a real colorful label and comes in a cool juggish shaped bottle. I almost bought some just because it's from Hawaii, lol.

I love the Parrot Bay coconut rum. The only problem is that it's only 40 proof instead of 80 or 82 like most liquors...it can sneak up on you. I like it mixed in either Hawaiian Punch or pineapple juice.