• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cody5thou, you better hope for a cold snap

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa hates warm weather and now I got haul my fat ass all the way down to Texas... At least in North Carolina I can get some decent barbacue.

Looking back through my notes, you must be on the naughty list and are trying wash your mouth out with nasty IPAs. Santa likes stouts and sours, so get ready to expand your palate.

With your taste in beer, I'm surprised to see you looking for Tat Black ORs... Would have figured a "juicy, hazy IPA" guy would be into pineapple (🍍) white owls.

So here is your chance to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want, just don't squirm around to much. The Sildenafil I'm taking will make it awkward for both of us.

LOL, good to hear from you Santa. I have been a little naughty this year, especially when it comes to my cigar buying (Blame Jfields). I would be happy with what ever you bring. I do enjoy CC's mostly, but looking forward to trying different stuff. You can't go wrong with IPA's.

Cheers to Santa!

Associating with Jfields... Did you even try to get on the nice list this year?

Santa will give you a chance to redeem yourself by settling a debate between he and Mrs. Claus. To make Chili are beans required?

Your Christmas hangs in the balance, choose wisely.

Santa has had one to many IPAs trying to plan what to send you. I hope this box of shit is something you may like....

Cheers,
Santa!

Hey, I didn't post that tracking info above! Who the hell is the imposter? There must be a few Santa's, stalking this thread.

Anyway, I have a few other things heading your way as well Cody. Be prepared and ready, I'll follow up when I have some tracking info.