• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

coffee

ree ree robusto said:
ggiese said:
Killer beans for me too!!! Carribean Cuthroat and Brazilian Bombshell are my two favs!!! :love:
[snapback]209740[/snapback]​

Carribean Cuthroat has been my favorite so far. Haven't tried the Brazilian Bombshell yet, though I have it. How do the two compare in taste?

Ree
[snapback]226018[/snapback]​

I actually think these two are the smoothest of the blends. There are significant taste differences, but as far as body and ease of drinking, they definitely compare. Not as big and powerful as the Venezuelan. I find the Brazilian a bit nuttier than the cutthroat.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Last time I was out your way Bill it was Bad Ass Kona Coffee ....... mmmmmmmmm good stuff. Dang, I miss the islands :(

:cool:
[snapback]209692[/snapback]​

While I hardly ever (maybe once every 5 years) drink coffee, there is one of those not far from me.

If needed, I will get some for ya!

Thanks so much to all of you for the kind words about my Killer Beans coffee! It's because of guys like you that so many other cigar smokers are picking up a bag or two...you guys are the best!!!

TonyDogs, pick out a 1/2 lb and PM me your address and I'll send a bag off to you to try...you'll be hooked.

Master, don't get you taste buds stuck in a rut...you've had me beans before and it's time for you to come back! ;)

Mmmmmmm ..... Just opened a new bag of Medelin Mad-Man :D

Some very nice, dark and oily beans MrJerry, I love this coffee!

:cool:

I'm in love with the Brazilian Bombshell! :love: My favorite out of the sampler he sent me. :sign:

I just got my sampler a few days ago, and I love the Venezuelan Vendetta. It was a little smoother than I expected, but very tasty. With hurricane Rita coming in they said we may lose power all the way in College Station, but I have my camping stove and percolator ready just in case. Didnt buy any food in time, but at least I have coffee.

Qualls07 said:
I just got my sampler a few days ago, and I love the Venezuelan Vendetta. It was a little smoother than I expected, but very tasty. With hurricane Rita coming in they said we may lose power all the way in College Station, but I have my camping stove and percolator ready just in case. Didnt buy any food in time, but at least I have coffee.
[snapback]228957[/snapback]​

Hang in there brother and stay safe!!
Coffee is Food, so you sould be OK for now.

Keep us posted so we know how your doing.

Hope all is going well with you and you are safe, sound, and dry.

Personally, I love Melitta, Dunkin Donuts coffee (yeah, probably not as good as Kona sounds). If I prepared my own coffee I'd say that Jamaican Blue Mountain would be my favorite. Personally, my favorite "already prepared" coffee is Cuban coffee. Man, there is NOTHING quite like how that is made!! Wish I coudl find some in Buffalo, NY ???

Darren

MrJerry said:
With hurricane Rita coming in they said we may lose power all the way in College Station, but I have my camping stove and percolator ready just in case. Didnt buy any food in time, but at least I have coffee.
[snapback]228957[/snapback]​

I agree with all of the good things being said re Killer Beans.

However, my personal pick for the finest authentic Kona is "Pele Plantation."

They have several organic and regular coffee producers/farms and one of their Kona's is almost always picked as the "Kona of the Year" in the annual coffee competition held in HI. There is a great sampler they offer and roast to 3 different roasts - or if you roast your own beans at home as I do - they also sell unroasted "green" coffee from all of their coffee producers...

LMK if you want their addy or Net site info....