• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cognac suggestions

carddoug

Banned
I've never had any before. I would apreciate a suggestion or two. Thanks!

How much are you looking to spend? Knowing your price range might make it easier to recommend something suitable.

Do a search this has been asked recently scroll down :whistling:

here's the link

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65268

You cant go wrong with Henny VSOP my fave :love: :thumbs:

If you have a Total Wine near by, check out Maison Surrenne. TW sells some of their lower price point cognacs that are rather good.

If your just getting into it Heny VSOP is great but when you get above that try Heny Private Reserve! Well worth the cost.

You cant go wrong with Henny VSOP my fave
wub.gif
:thumbs:

Thats the stuff right there! An if your feeling alittle frisky and want to spend the $$ Henny X.O.

Henny XO is the shit!! Also E&J X.O. is also good for a fraction of the price.

the finest ones I've tasted were suprisingly not the ones identified vs-vsop or Xo. TRy to find a petite champagne or a haute champagne without the mention of age (vs, etc.) I think you'd be pleased.

If not, dont shy away from armagnac they are similar but I'.d compare the two like a good coffee and and good expresso.

Remy VSOP at that price point....

Sniffer to microwave (20 sec.) or a Sniffer Warmer if you have one...

You might wanna give Fussigny cognacs a try... they arent the easiest to find, but for the money they are damn good.. their XO blows Remy Martin out of the water and is about 20-30 bucks less a btl.. the VSOP they have I thought was awesome too.. but IDK

Give a decent Calvados a go. Very tasty with a hint of wood and apple. Decent pricing as well.