• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba 40th

emodx

Banned
CA articleon the 40th.

yadda yadda yadda.... the intereseting note I saw was that the wrappers were grown on 3 different farms. Some where something had to be lost in translation. I could see the cigar made from a blend of tobacco from 3 diferent farms. But the wrapper grown in 3 different places could mean 3 different flavors of cigars. I am sure I am being overly anal about this. Anyone else hear anyhting about this other than CA?

Emo

All depends on how you translate it..

La capa de Cohiba Behike es obra de Pancho Cuba, Alejandro Robaina y Antonio María Paz, tres de los vegueros más prestigiosos del mundo.

the wrapper of the Cohiba Behike is a work of Pancho Cuba, Alejandro Robaina and Antonio María Paz, three of the most pretigious vegueros of the world.

off the top of my head i'd read vegueros as farmers..maybe those three got together and worked on a certain plant for the wrapper or something. or picked out the best plant from the three farms and used it..who knows.

unless those are the names of factories/farms..but I think three people (aforementioend names) just worked together on it.

All depends on how you translate it..

La capa de Cohiba Behike es obra de Pancho Cuba, Alejandro Robaina y Antonio María Paz, tres de los vegueros más prestigiosos del mundo.

the wrapper of the Cohiba Behike is a work of Pancho Cuba, Alejandro Robaina and Antonio María Paz, three of the most pretigious vegueros of the world.

off the top of my head i'd read vegueros as farmers..maybe those three got together and worked on a certain plant for the wrapper or something. or picked out the best plant from the three farms and used it..who knows.

unless those are the names of factories/farms..but I think three people (aforementioend names) just worked together on it.
exacto mundo! these three fine gents collaborated to produce a fine cigar. :cool:

¡ay de mi!..muy bien..he estudiado español por cinco años..estoy (no sé "majoring", en universidad) concentrando en español (para ser bilingüe en mis estudios)..puedo leer y escribir mas o menos bien..pero oír y hablar, necesito más practica.

ok, done guys..sorry for the threadjack, i just love spanish.

good info up there^^^^

¡ay de mi!..muy bien..he estudiado español por cinco años..estoy (no sé "majoring", en universidad) concentrando en español (para ser bilingüe en mis estudios)..puedo leer y escribir mas o menos bien..pero oír y hablar, necesito más practica.

ok, done guys..sorry for the threadjack, i just love spanish.

good info up there^^^^
lol! rarely use it anymore, except at work on occasion, or if i go to the big city. :D

what issue of ca was the artical in?????
i was at the 2006 festival, though i did not do the dinners prices were outrages

welcome night 200.00 cuc
internaltional seminar 300.00 cuc
distributors night 175.00 cuc
gala dinner 500.00 cuc
visit to plantations 75.00 cuc
el laguito vist 10.00 cuc i did that

add 20% for u s dollar as the dollar = .80 cuc which is the cuban convertible currency

they had a very nice set up at the convention center where they about 30 companies selling verious cigar related stuff,very interesting they charged 25 for admission for all three days. they gave away lot of free stuff and drinks

welcome night 200.00 cuc
gala dinner 500.00 cuc
el laguito vist 10.00 cuc
sailing to cuba by accident and attending a "festible" with hair shirts....priceless (i did that)

There are some things money can't buy! ;) :laugh:

welcome night 200.00 cuc
gala dinner 500.00 cuc
sailing to cuba by accident and attending a "festible" with hair shirts....priceless (i did that)

ROFL!!

welcome night 200.00 cuc
gala dinner 500.00 cuc

And for everything else, you can sel conterfit Cewbins.