• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Cigarettes

atuck

ANEJORE
Here is my order of Cohiba cigarettes that I got thanks to a Newbie listing a "source" link in the trade section :laugh: . These are pretty good for cigarettes. Don't smoke cigarettes too often anymore but every once in a while I will want one when I don't have time for a cigar so I figure this would be the best kind of cigarette to have on hand.

DSC00536.jpg

I had a few packs a few years back and I must say they are tasty but have the fastest burning cigarette paper in the world. I was playing golf and I was getting ready to tee off. I lit my cigarette, placed it on the ground, hit my tee shot, came back and the cigarette had smoked itself. It was unbelievable.

That was back when I would smoke 3 or 4 packs a year. We would take our school's senior class to Canada and I would pick up some packs there. I do recall liking the Romeo y Julietas better though. I wouldn't touch either now, but if you like the Cohibas you may want to give the Romeo's a try.

I tried a couple of these some time ago. They were certainly strong and smelled/tasted like no other cigarette I've had before. I'm not going to buy any of these though, mainly because I'm not a regular smoker.

So how much are these a pack ? Do they taste like "State Express 555", "Dunhill", "Davidoff" ?

Thanks.

Not much of a cigarette smoker so I've never tried any of those other mentioned. I just wanted these because they were ISOM. They ended up being a little more than $9 per pack when you consider the rediculous amount I had to pay for shipping. The place I got them from was the only place I have ever found them in stock. I have given out a few packs to friends and to one other CP member. Basically just got them for the novelty factor. The rest will last me for quite some time I'm sure.

atuck said:
...I got thanks to a Newbie listing a "source" link in the trade section :laugh: .
[snapback]204066[/snapback]​

I think you are newer then that Newbie.

bfreebern said:
atuck said:
...I got thanks to a Newbie listing a "source" link in the trade section :laugh: . 
[snapback]204066[/snapback]​

I think you are newer then that Newbie.
[snapback]204480[/snapback]​

Don't think so man. But I do not dispute the fact that I too am a Newbie. Glad I found this place. I have really learned alot.