• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Esplendidos

In the words of an old B&M: Esplendito is... well... Esplendito, but the Siglo 6 is the new king of Cohibas. That was some time ago now, but I think he was certainly on the money.

In direct answer to your question, 2005 was a an excellent year, as well as 2006. Some of the best Cubans I have smoked came from those years. Haven't tried the Esplendito in particular, but the Siglo 6 is phenomenal.

Never had an Esplendito...Esplendido yes.

Brian

bah.. you are missing out then Brian. Esplenditos are the super secret version of the Esplendido that only the elite know about. They are... umm.. lined with gold and laced with cocaine and... have big bits that are good.

Your thinking of Exquisitos Grateful one, I think.

Man, when I saw big tits I was going to ask you for a trade...but then I realized you had said bits...damn! :laugh:

and, it's you're as in, you are, not your :sign:

Brian

In the words of an old B&M: Esplendito is... well... Esplendito, but the Siglo 6 is the new king of Cohibas. That was some time ago now, but I think he was certainly on the money.

In direct answer to your question, 2005 was a an excellent year, as well as 2006. Some of the best Cubans I have smoked came from those years. Haven't tried the Esplendito in particular, but the Siglo 6 is phenomenal.
Thanks, I have to boxes and never tryrd one yet. :thumbs:

In the words of an old B&M: Esplendito is... well... Esplendito, but the Siglo 6 is the new king of Cohibas.

I beg to differ. The mighty Esplendidos is second to none. Though I enjoy the Siglo 6 the Esplendidos is a classic and in a class by itself. Just my opinion of course.

In the words of an old B&M: Esplendito is... well... Esplendito, but the Siglo 6 is the new king of Cohibas.

I beg to differ. The mighty Esplendidos is second to none. Though I enjoy the Siglo 6 the Esplendidos is a classic and in a class by itself. Just my opinion of course.

Well put...and I agree 100%. Have only had 4-5 of each, but I just love the esplendido...even so, the Siglo VI is still phenomenal (sometimes! :sign: )

Lucasbuck or others that really like this marca, how have you found the consistency?

Consistency is excellent across the marca. With 5+ years of box age Cohiba is hard to beat.

The more folks think this way, the more Lanceros and CEs there will be for me... ;)

The more folks think this way, the more Lanceros and CEs there will be for me... ;)
And more Exqusitos for me. :D But seriously, I'm shallow in encounters with the Espléndidos but if they exceed a good Siglo VI, then I reckon I've got to save my pennies for a couple of these.

Wilkey

The Esplendidos I've tried were good, but my preference in churchills are for the Sir Winston. Regardless of cost, I much prefer the flavor profile of the SW over the Explendidos. The fact that they're that much cheaper is a bonus.