• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos

Siglo-Man

I have never been much of a Maduro fan in the past but when I first inspected one of these from the Maduro 5 family I was intrigued buy it's rich dark oily color and sweet smell that some how drew me in where as others have not not. The first one I fired up I really liked but it ended up being enjoyed at a social event with quite a few others smoking so I really didn't get to take it all in. So last night I lit up another but this time at home with a nice glass of Mac 18 and a DVD of "Rock N Rolla". (great flick by the way)

The flavors that came out of this short stick were amazing and so rich. Lots of vanilla, nut and what seemed to be an almost sweet liquorish flavor starting from the 2nd half which became more pronounced towards the end. Burn was great and the draw was fantastic and produced mounds of thick rich smoke. I am looking forward to trying the Genios as it may spread this spectrum of flavors over a longer experience rather than the condensed flavor powerhouse I experienced. I have very little experience with cigars shorter than a robusto and combined with this being a maduo as well it really was a change up but a pleasurable experience.

maduro-1.jpg

maduro-2.jpg

Thanks for the review! On a side note, I have that same statue. My sister in law bought it for me 2 Christmases ago!

Back