• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Maduro

Siglo-Man

I know I'm I nubie to the board but I bought I single Cohiba Maduro from an over priced reliable cigar shop, which I assume is a special edition from the band ect, and I loved it! Going out on a limb here but what should I be paying for a legitimate box of 25. Any advice is much appreciated. Feel free to PM me. thx

Which one??

Cohiba GENIOS maduro 5
Cohiba SECRETOS maduro 5
Cohiba MAGICOS maduro 5

Edit to add:
Deleted

Which one??

Prices are from the cheapest reliable source I use on a regular basis.

Edit to add:

It will give you an estimate of the MSRP on almost every cigar out there

Kind of handing the keys to the kingdom there. Perhaps an edit? Should note, the list also includes known retailers of fakes. So be careful.

[quote name='Smok'em' post='812322' date='Feb 8 2009, 11:03 AM'][quote name='jepe' post='812272' date='Feb 8 2009, 05:29 AM']Which one??

Edit to add:

It will give you an estimate of the MSRP on almost every cigar out there[/quote]

Kind of handing the keys to the kingdom there. Perhaps an edit? Should note, the list also includes known retailers of fakes. So be careful.
[/quote]

It is a known site which is used for information only.
But I'll edit it just in case it is breaking the rules.

I didn't mention anything about the retailers listed there.
The number one rule is, TRUST your vendor,the list is just for knowing the MSRP .

[quote name='jepe' post='812328' date='Feb 8 2009, 10:15 AM'][quote name='Smok'em' post='812322' date='Feb 8 2009, 11:03 AM'][quote name='jepe' post='812272' date='Feb 8 2009, 05:29 AM']Which one??

Edit to add:

It will give you an estimate of the MSRP on almost every cigar out there[/quote]

[/quote]

The number one rule is, TRUST your vendor,the list is just for knowing the MSRP .
[/quote]

Thanks jepe. I wasn't 100% sure if it was against the rules, but could be. Reason is, original post listed prices and a site that lists vendors with their prices. Pretty easy to piece it together and determine which vendor you use. Just better to be conservative IMHO. Agree with you on knowing and trusting your vendor. :thumbs:

Which one??

Edit to add:

It will give you an estimate of the MSRP on almost every cigar out there

[/quote]

Thanks jepe. I wasn't 100% sure if it was against the rules, but could be. Reason is, original post listed prices and a site that lists vendors with their prices. Pretty easy to piece it together and determine which vendor you use. Just better to be conservative IMHO. Agree with you on knowing and trusting your vendor. :thumbs:
[/quote]

I missed it before it was edited. Can this info be send to me via e-mail or PM? By the way the cigar is the shorter of the 3 that were available and looked to have a 52 or so ring. thnx again all.

Can this info be send to me via e-mail or PM?

No. Look up at the giant red letters atop the forum. Take some time out, post an intro, read up on the rules. CP is a much better place when you know how it works.

No. Look up at the giant red letters atop the forum. Take some time out, post an intro, read up on the rules. CP is a much better place when you know how it works.

I think my request was within the rule parameters as I just asked for fair market price range and not a source or retailer verification. Anyway I'll post an intro :)

I think my request was within the rule parameters as I just asked for fair market price range and not a source or retailer verification. Anyway I'll post an intro :)

Both the Genios and Magicos have a 52" ring gauge, the former being 5-1/2" long and the latter 4-1/2" long. My opinion on the cost for a box of 25 are as follows:

Genios - starting at around $350 (can easily add up to another $100 or so depending on the source)
Magicos - starting at around $325 (same)
Secretos - starting at around $200 ($50)

Others more knowledgable may be able to give better estimates.

Clarification

I received a few questions on this. I posted ranges at the lower end. You can definetly pay more at many reputable vendors. Since I'm a cheap son of a bitch, I didn't factor that in when posting.

Both the Genios and Magicos have a 52" ring gauge, the former being 5-1/2" long and the latter 4-1/2" long. My opinion on the cost for a box of 25 are as follows:

Genios - starting at around $350 (can easily add up to another $100 or so depending on the source)
Magicos - starting at around $325 (same)
Secretos - starting at around $200 ($50)

Others more knowledgable may be able to give better estimates.

Wow I bought the magicos and the box quote I received was almost double that. I really have some research to do. I just am very skeptical with on-line sellers. Me being a noob I'm looking forward to earning a decent source. thnx for the price reference.

Reads like a basic source mooch. Too bad some members feel the need to disregard forum protocol, especially in the Cuban Cigar forum.

Looks like another newbie asshat alert to me.

Read the big fucking red letters at the top of the page moron!! What part of this do you not understand? Really, I want to know....

Read the big fucking red letters at the top of the page moron!! What part of this do you not understand? Really, I want to know....

I understood all the words and letters just fine. I didn't see anything prohibiting discussion of market prices. I was not discussing any specific retailer, source or asking for source verification. Maybe that those red "letters" need to be amended.

P.S. No need for name calling. It just ends up with a back and forth exchange which from the looks of things will end up getting the better of you. Relax..it's a message board after all.

Listen here Clarence, I've been on these forums since you were in diapers, so you don't need to preach to me about what rules mean here. You just broke the number one rule on the boards and others graciously asked you to refrain, but you somehow insist you are in the right.

Welcome to asshattery my friend! :whistling:

I understood all the words and letters just fine. I didn't see anything prohibiting discussion of market prices. I was not discussing any specific retailer, source or asking for source verification. Maybe that those red "letters" need to be amended.

P.S. No need for name calling. It just ends up with a back and forth exchange which from the looks of things will end up getting the better of you. Relax..it's a message board after all.

That's the part you may want to re-think.

Listen here Clarence, I've been on these forums since you were in diapers, so you don't need to preach to me about what rules mean here. You just broke the number one rule on the boards and others graciously asked you to refrain, but you somehow insist you are in the right.

Actually, if you took the time to observe the chronology of the posts you would see that after I was reminded of the rules I did not continue with my inquiry, only stated it seemed to be with in the rules stated above, and went on to post my intro. Soon after was a reply from another member with approximate prices and I commented on those prices and ended it.

I'm sure your a nice guy aside from being a tad jumpy. Take that mall cop outfit off and enjoy your self :)

Actually, if you took the time to observe the chronology of the posts you would see that after I was reminded of the rules I did not continue with my inquiry, only stated it seemed to be with in the rules stated above, and went on to post my intro. Soon after was a reply from another member with approximate prices and I commented on those prices and ended it.

I'm sure your a nice guy aside from being a tad jumpy. Take that mall cop outfit off and enjoy your self :)

He's got you there Lee! :laugh:

That's original Chachi!

I'm sure you're a swell guy too. Remember the golden rule though...Don't talk about fight club. I would recommend the "search" function also...it really does work, contrary to popular belief.

It's fast and furious lately...

*busts out the popcorn*

- Tim