• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
I smoked a Cohiba Piramide EL to celebrate my birthday yesterday (a day late.) This was a great cigar. It was better than great. I don't have a word to describe it.

I have not particularly liked the regular Cohiba line but the EL was very different. I do not know how old it was.

I cannot afford the $455 a box ($18.20 a stick) but I MUST have some more of these or something like them. The cigars are worth the money IMO but I just don't have it. I should have stayed farther away from the craps table last week and I could have had a box! :p

My question is... is there anything that tastes like these that are at normal prices?

Was it the Cohiba Piramides LE 2001?

They are wonderful!

Need to have some age to them though.

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

I have a couple of those. Monte make a great point, I can only imagine that they will get better with age :thumbs: but they are smokable now.

Sorry to say I can't think of anything like them. You know me, Cohibas aren't on my top five list of favorite Havanas. You ought to try a San Cristobal La Punta, same size but with that distinctive San Cristobal taste ;)

I cannot afford the $455 a box

SD, I can't imagine you can't find someone to do a box split with, lucas, Bueler, anyone ??? :p

coventrycat86 said:
SD, I can't imagine you can't find someone to do a box split with, lucas, Bueler, anyone ??? :p
Okay. Let me re-phrase it for ya! :p

I can't afford $18.20 a stick. :0 ;)

:D

I can't afford $18.20 a stick.

No argument here, notice how I didn't offer to do the box split :D

I think Cohibas are too pricey and aren't worth the extra money for a cigar that I don't find as flavorful as many other Havanas for less money like:

SC
VR
SLR
RA

Most of those can be had for less than $10.00 a stick and the little ones you like can be bought for under $5.00 in some cases ;) That is of course if one were to actually BUY Havanas which I would never do as that is illegal :p

coventrycat86 said:
I think Cohibas are too pricey and aren't worth the extra money for a cigar that I don't find as flavorful as many other Havanas for less money like:
Bro. I don't know if you've ever had a Cohiba Edicion Limitada. I have never had any EL in any brand except that one. This thing was WONDERFUL! I have never had a cigar that was so rich and creamy and sweet. The aroma of the stick was like cotton candy or something. I can't put names to flavors but I really enjoyed it. This was not a case of "atmosphere" making the cigar better either. I was on the porch with Dad at his house teaching him how to play craps for an upcoming cruise he and Mom are going on. A cigar exactly like the one I had yesterday is easily worth the $18+. I don't like Cohibas usually. They aren't flavorful enough for me. This was different. It's not a matter of being "worth it." They are. I'm just not at the point to where I am able/willing to buy that kind of cigar in quantity. I'm not too proud to accept them for free though! :p :sign:

Hmmm, ya got me interested. I have a Cohiba EL DC in the referierdor thanks to a CP bro since it was on my wish list and I have the two Pyramids in the humi but have never smoked one.

Looks like I'll have to fire one up this week. If I don't like it you have first dibs on the other one :p ;)

Hey my friend. I agree, they are very very good. I have both, the lighter Cohiba Pyramid, I think they call it reserva. Very very delicious and sensual cigar. My brod just came from Cuba and brought me a collection of extraordinary cigars. Included are 25 Cohiba Pyramids LE's dark wrapper. Can't wait to try them!! They just arrived in the mail today.
Check the pic here for a small smaple of my new babies!!!! :D
http://www.canterasny.com/collection.html

this guy is a real idiot fellas, total waste of bandwidth.

he's been cast out of ClubStogie already.

Dave, get the fact straight. I cast myself out of that forum, why? Bunch of idiots who are just waiting for someone to say "I got this cigar" and before you finished the frase, they're screaming FAKES FAKES BAWWWHWHWHWA FAKES YOU GOT FAKES, without even having the least of sense of what you have or even enough information to come up with an educated opinion. It's like they can't stand that a new b who just poped up has nice cigars that maybe they can't get. It's a relentless bashing of people with the intention to make you believe you got fakes and your cigars are **** so in their own little worlds they are still kings. If this self-ratios so called "Connoisseurs" expect me to take their ignorant opinions over the word of my flesh and blood, they have some warped perseption of reality as it stands. Did I mentioned that none of the people bashing me on that forum have ever seen on their hands or smoked a Cohiba Pyramid?
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/corcel200...o+Album&.src=ph

Now that being said. I'm interested on hearing from actual people who have seen and smoked the pyramids. Yesterday I smoked one of my "FAKE" ones (dark wrapper) and would like to compare my experience to yours. I'm not an experienced smoker and It's hard to describe the flavors and intensity so maybe I can identify with your description? I've smoked the light wrapper and dark wrapper and the experiences couldn't be farther appart from each.

your right, we are jealous of your fakes. we can't get them cause they are fake.

you wouldn't know a cuban cigar if it sat on your head and took a dump.

not only can u get magical cohiba piramides, but also magical maduro ones. WOW, you really got somebody on the inside.

I rather ignore your stupidity and save my time for someone decent and serious who knows what they're talking about. So, take that half-cooked borrowed line, from that half-brain of yours sell it to someone who cares. If they are fakes, cool let me smoke my fakes, why are you so concerned and going out of your way about making a point about my cigars? I don't give a rat's ass if you can get them or not. Don't you have your own? Go get a life looser!!
PS, my brother got me my cigars, not your dad. I see not a lot of people on that forum have a good standing trustful relationship with their siblings. Lucky me then. Oh and yes, got 2 people on the inside want their names? (let me not use sarcasm 'cause you don't understand about that and next thing I'll have a PM from you), so I can get whatever I want, whenever I want (including a cigar in the shape of your brain, but that would resemble a very obnoxious oddity). It's just a phone call away.

This is the last time I will honor your idiotic comments by the way.

your trying to sell and trade your fake cigars on other sites jerky.

http://www.smokemag.com/news/messages/6936.html

u thought nobody would know didn't you. maybe show some more pictures of your dominican seconds and guns to frighten people here. also you definately need a hotmail address, cause after u rip off someone who's on your intellectual level you wouldn't wanna be found

its ok though, i am sure you have connections. I heard your the backdoor king at the factory.

Those are the most fake lookin cigars I have ever seen. Looks like your own flesh and blood ripped you off. How much did you pay for those? And wheres the limitada band? All I can say to you is DOMINICAN.

Really? Since when all you new-bs became Connoisseurs? Have you actually seen the cigars in your hands? Have you actually ever smoked or have a pyramid in your hand to see what it feels like, smells like and tastes like? By your comments, I'm sure not. In other forums the first thing experienced smokers say, can't say much from a pic (and that was a bigger pic than the one you all originally saw). The fact you jump to the mainstream of replies trying to fit in and sound like you know crap about what you're talking about indicates your true level of knowledge.
Whatever you acuse me of is your opinion. I honestly believe the cigars are real. If you seriously believe they aren't, make your remarks and move on.
Fake Dominican cigars in Cuba? Not even going to address this insult to stupidity. You want bands? Which types, what edition? Is that how easily you are fooled? So per your standars the band, the seal the stamps makes the cigar, not the cigar the band? Keep going that road. You will become the greatest tabacciana collector in your street.
You seem to know so much, tell me, why are these the most fake cigars? Besides not having the band you want, tell me about the real cigar, what's the "dead giveaway". Enlighten me please.

DaveC said:
your trying to sell and trade your fake cigars on other sites jerky.

http://www.smokemag.com/news/messages/6936.html

u thought nobody would know didn't you. maybe show some more pictures of your dominican seconds and guns to frighten people here. also you definately need a hotmail address, cause after u rip off someone who's on your intellectual level you wouldn't wanna be found

its ok though, i am sure you have connections. I heard your the backdoor king at the factory.
You dumb zerote. I put my lighter which is an excellent replica of a Glock to prof the point you can't tell the real thing from a fake by just looking at a pic. I guess that flew right by your tinny head didn't it?

Cohibin said:
This is the last time I will honor your idiotic comments by the way.
damn, and your a liar too again.

having any success over at yahoo auctions?

such RARE and SPECIAL cigars, why would u want to sell these priceless GEMS!!!

You may say and put as many demeaning words together to mock my cigars, yet they will always amount to no more than your opinion. That's enough for me.
Who knows whose agenda you're serving or whose sales you're protecting so fiercely.

Cohibin;

Never mind these people. They are obviously jealous of your fine cigars.

By the way, what is the name of the guy at the factory who got these for you. Maybe my cousin's friend's sister's housemaid's ex-boyfriend's brother-in-law-twice-removed who works in the same factory knows him. :D

You have been busted. Best take your fine Cuban cigars and try somewhere else. Only problem is most of the people on this site are also on the other sites and we are always on the lookout for people just like you. Of course if you were a real cigar smoker like you claim, you would already know that wouldn't you.

And if these are real then send one to a MOD to verify it. After all, it is only one and you are selling 25. And the best way to sell them is to have a MOD or respectable person vouche for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.