• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake Dominican cigars in Cuba?
No fake Cuban's in the US

You want bands? Which types, what edition? Is that how easily you are fooled?
I don't even want to address this one. WOW!

You want bands? Which types, what edition? Is that how easily you are fooled?
I don't even want to address this one. WOW!

You seem to know so much, tell me, why are these the most fake cigars? Besides not having the band you want, tell me about the real cigar, what's the "dead giveaway". Enlighten me please.
Your contradictive dumbass self and your LE came in a jar? Wheres the jar buddy? This is hilarious keep it up, just don't run out of BB to go to. You should actually consider CW the guys there would love you.

I'm up for the challenge. I'll send it to the Mod anytime. And please you know how many times I've seen this "By the way, what is the name of the guy at the factory who got these for you. Maybe my cousin's friend's sister's housemaid's ex-boyfriend's brother-in-law-twice-removed who works in the same factory knows him" ridiculing line? Too bad mine sounds like the stigma, but is the truth. Sorry but can't make another one that sounds more legit. I got nothing to hide nothing to fabricate. It's impossible to bust me because what I say it's not a lie.

Whats CW? And I was wrong to say about the Jar. The dark wrapper I understand are special edition or something which I assumed was the same as LE. I know they don't use the dark wrapper for the others.
Still you fail to comment on the cigar itself. The dead "giveaway" you see. Can't find any can you? If you've never seen a pyramid, go to Habanos SA page, or any website you trust and look at the pyramids and then look at mine. I'll tell you a story boy.

Just curious to when these were rolled? One of the many reasons that they're fake is you don't even know what your talking about. Look at the facts. First of you know somebody in the factory(That's the oldest one in the book.) Second, you claimed that they were LE in a jar(The milleniums came in a jar but didn't have the cohiba band on them.) Next, you said they are LE( No Limitada band on them) No its because they have a dark wrapper? How many different shades do cigars come in? Are you sure the band doesn't say COHIBIN? LA HABANA, FAKE A? I just don't understand why think your going to be able to fool these people. You should try people that don't smoke Cubans. What size are your piramides anyways? Why does not one single soul agree with you? It's funny cuz your a troll.

Cohibin said:
Still you fail to comment on the cigar itself. The dead "giveaway" you see. Can't find any can you? If you've never seen a pyramid, go to Habanos SA page, or any website you trust and look at the pyramids and then look at mine. I'll tell you a story boy.
So... if it can't be seen in a half-assed picture, then your sticks must be legit? Well hell, I've got some ultra rare super limited edition Cohibas in shapes you've never even thought of just waiting for you to buy. You interested? I've got pictures... Wanna see?

Who do you think you're kidding? I mean, if you're gonna lie and try to pass off these fakes as anything but, you can at least put some better effort into it. At least that way... we can be at least amused with you for more than 2 posts before we run you and your fakes out of here.

Well I am no MOD but I do have my addy in my profile, and I for one would like to get one of each of the three vitolas and see if I can validate the Cohibiness of them :D

When have I tried to fool anybody here? You are the one making accusations with no merits. I've never said I got something for sale either so I've never intended to sell anything on any forum. You guys were the ones posting my auction links (which I believe goes against forum rules).
For the last time, my brother WORKED AS THE CUSTODIAN at the GOD DAMN FACTORY! He took the bundle from the COHIBA PYRAMIDS with dark wrapper bundles may that fit on whatever Habanos last decided to categorized them as.
Is that to difficult to understand? I must say this, not even my ignoranse of the names categories etc and all will make my cigars fakes period!! They are not Dominican, and they are not rolled in someone's house. What is is and will be regardless of how many different faults and excuses you can find. That's my story and I'm sticking to it PERIOD!! The people who have smoked them so far have been very very satisfied with them. I personally, like the claro wrapper better. The flavors on the dark ones are much stronger and the cigar itself is too strong and most enjoyed probably by advansed smokers.

DaveC said:
c'mon guys, i mean his brother worked at the

GOT DAMN FACTORY
True, I'm sorry Cohibin. Your right, they are real. Please forgive me for doubting you.

vewyphishy said:
Cohibin said:
So... if it can't be seen in a half-assed picture, then your sticks must be legit? Well hell, I've got some ultra rare super limited edition Cohibas in shapes you've never even thought of just waiting for you to buy. You interested? I've got pictures... Wanna see?

Who do you think you're kidding? I mean, if you're gonna lie and try to pass off these fakes as anything but, you can at least put some better effort into it. At least that way... we can be at least amused with you for more than 2 posts before we run you and your fakes out of here.
I don't need to amuse or proof or try to do a better job at telling nothing cause what I'm telling is the truth. I don't care how that's perceived. So, you can seriously tell if a cigar is fake by a picture!? Good for you, you've been blessed. What I've come to realized from all of these posts, is that people who seem to put themselves off as know it all are the easiest to foll with bands labels and correct names and all that ****. But if you took them into a factory and gave them some vitolas to try, took the bands off, they wouldn't know their asses from their elbows to begin with.

EmDub23 said:
DaveC said:
c'mon guys, i mean his brother worked at the

GOT DAMN FACTORY
True, I'm sorry Cohibin. Your right, they are real. Please forgive me for doubting you.
Maybe if I were in your shoes I would react with the same skepticism, you have all the right to doubt me and think I'm trying to scam some people, whatever dudes. I'll never change your mind not even if I handed cigars to all of you, let them smoke them chew them. There's always a reason or something else. Again, I'm not pitching anything to anybody on this forum, but I will defend my story and the autheticity of my cigars always.
Had I come with the trick in mind, I'd be talking about my cigars and how I bought them in Havana or Spain in such and such store, the number on my seal etc. and all that bull **** that people that don't have the hookup have to go through.

Cohibin said:
For the last time, my brother WORKED AS THE CUSTODIAN at the GOD DAMN FACTORY! He took the bundle from the COHIBA PYRAMIDS with dark wrapper bundles may that fit on whatever Habanos last decided to categorized them as.
Is that to difficult to understand?
Oh, it's all so clear now. They're not fakes... they're just stolen. That makes it so much better!

We might oughta get a MOD in here to check some IP addresses. Question: Are we dealing with a multiple personality..or really 1 seller and 2 brand-new folks chasing this guy?

What?? I'm Cohibin. You think me and that DaveC is the same? Oh and I've NEVER offered anything for sale on this forum. What I do outside of this forum is that, outside. These 2 guys were the ones posting my auctions in there. If anything ask them what they're all about. They've been after me relentlessly from forum to forum bashing me about my cigars.

vewyphishy said:
Cohibin said:
Is that to difficult to understand?
Oh, it's all so clear now. They're not fakes... they're just stolen. That makes it so much better!
That's good enough for me. And besides, I find no pleasure on giving a CENT to that murderer in Cuba. He's taken much more than a couple of bundles of cigars from me and my family which has suffered and been split in every each way.

Horse said:
We might oughta get a MOD in here to check some IP addresses. Question: Are we dealing with a multiple personality..or really 1 seller and 2 brand-new folks chasing this guy?
Huh?

It has happened before. You might throw in a 3rd as well. 3 people that this fine board has never seen or heard from before... all appear in the same remote thread. Not in the Lobby to introduce themselves but to discuss the validity of your cigars.

-They are for sale.
-We have the link.
-Move on to the next board.

Ahh, I gotcha Horse. Nah... we just got one guy this time. The other relative "newbie" is only new to this board, but has seen the perp in action on other boards. Dave's a good guy... this I, and many others, know personally. As for this guy with the fake/stolen cigars... well, he's your usual stooge.

They may or may not be for sale but not in this forum. and I never brought any of the links here. Check IP's or everything you want but I'm not working in conjunction with anybody. I came here because I wanted to hear the experience of someone more advanced than me that has smoked a Cohiba P's LE. I even PM SD Stack asking him for this and you can check this. These other guys are the ones who have steered this post into authenticity issues and sales and bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.