• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglio I

rnccen

I don't have a title
I picked up a Cohiba Siglio I from a pass recently...looked good..nice size...not a real fan of Cohiba's, personally think they are a little overrated and overpriced (due to demand).

Anyway, construction was firm across the stick, noted tripple layer cap, band was a little loose (not sure of the age could account for the loose band if aged). I decided to punch cut the cap since I prefer this method, also used a wooden match to light rather than the normal torch lighter.

Prelight draw seemed a little tight (prob. due to the punch cut), slowly charred the end and got it to a nice glow. Minimal gray smoke, inital draw little spice to it, not much else remarkable.

Began to have uneven burn but nothing to truly worry about as this is a small cigar, got about 1/4 into the cigar and unfortunately was unimpressed with the Cohiba Siglio I, I have had yard gars that tasted better. I continued to smoke it since I had lit it and had nothing else in the car with me.

Make a long story short....would I buy Cohiba Siglio I...no...this particular size had no flavor other than the inital spice which quickly faded, though I must add I did not notice any ammonia towards the end.

Anyone else have any success w/this particular size?

rnccen
right off i would doubt its authenticity.
sigI's are the most powerful of the siglo line!!!

to me...the sigI and jlo patricias are the best young tpc's...for different resons.

try to find a genuine one and try again...you will not be dissapointed.

fwiw...i believe cohiba cigars are WAY overpriced but NOT overrated.

derrek :)

Hmmmm,

I dunno Derrek, I've had a few of these Sig I's and I have no doubt's about the authenticity of the ones I smoked and my experiences and conclusions weren't too far off from Paul's :0

I'll stick with RASCC's, SC El Principes ;)

rnccen said:
not a real fan of Cohiba's, personally think they are a little overrated and overpriced (due to demand).
:0 Don't make me come over there :angry:

:p

Name.

I've had a few Siglo I's and they were all great. Tremendous flavor in a little cigar.

ricmac25 said:
I've had a few Siglo I's and they were all great. Tremendous flavor in a little cigar.
Ditto.

This experience seems uncharacteristic of the Siglo I. ???

ree ree robusto said:
Now, why is it that Cohiba's are the most expensive cigar? ???

Ree
Simple. Because they're the best :love:

You get what you pay for ;)

lucasbuck said:
ree ree robusto said:
Now, why is it that Cohiba's are the most expensive cigar? ???

Ree
Simple. Because they're the best :love:

You get what you pay for ;)
Same with Opus, right? ;)

I'm sure these were real Siglo I's -- but perhaps they just were not very good (it happens), or he just doesn't like the taste of 'em (happens too).

I've picked up a box of these and all of them have been awesome. Sorry to hear you got a dud.