• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COHIBA SIGLO 6 25s

jeapordy music playing in the backround....

can you send BOTH to me for analysis Moki? i would suspect the one on the left is 5 and 7/8" long (150mm) correct?

Sunward said:
can you send BOTH to me for analysis Moki? i would suspect the one on the left is 5 and 7/8" long (150mm) correct?
[snapback]243717[/snapback]​

Nope, but you can look here.

The Prince said:
Steven, how long are you going to wait until you reply to Moki's question?
[snapback]243932[/snapback]​

He's replied -- thank you, Steven.

Have previously ordered from here and been happy with results. MHO

Hi guys

We saw the pictures on the thread and we dont know where that person got his cigars from but they were not from us, if he can get in contact with us directly as we assume he is saying to other cigar forums users that we sold him those rubbish fake cigars, we would like to contact him via phone, we shall also send him a direct email.

regards and if anyone has any queries or concerns please get in contact with us ASAP.

regards

Corporate Cigar said:
Hi guys

We saw the pictures on the thread and we dont know where that person got his cigars from but they were not from us, if he can get in contact with us directly as we assume he is saying to other cigar forums users that we sold him those rubbish fake cigars, we would like to contact him via phone, we shall also send him a direct email.

regards and if anyone has any queries or concerns please get in contact with us ASAP.

regards
[snapback]244409[/snapback]​

Excellent -- thanks for being stand-up about this. Email sent.

FYI, I received this from Steven (Corporate Cigar):

Hi Andrew,

just to inform you we have contacted our client he has requested no further action be taken re this issue. he also advised that we did not sell him any fake cigars.

Just for your info, all our cigars are imported direct from Habanos SA or Pacific cigars which are the Habanos distributors for Asia pacific rim and canada.

best regards and we are and will always be 100% Habanos to the end.

Moki said:
Since the customer in question is unwilling or unable to produce a receipt for said item...

Hmm, that's unfortunate...nice leg-work on your end though moki...good looking out. Until the mystery is solved, we remain in limbo.

As things have played out on these transactions over at Cigar Family, it pretty clearly appears that the person who sold the fake Cohiba SR's lied about his source being Steve.

I have done one transaction with this vendor and will not do another. However, this is due to issues totally unrelated to the genuineness of the product he sells. It appears to me that he is owed a sincere apology for the jacking of this thread, wrongfully casting a shadow of doubt that he would sell fakes.

I stated that the person in question said he got these cigars from this source -- and I stated that the cigars were without question fake. I also stated that if the vendor in question did sell these cigars, they did it unwittingly.

My intention was not to tarnish anyone's reputation, but rather get to the bottom of this whole mess.

Moki, I saw the thread on CF and found it very informative.
Great pictures of both real and fake cigars, along with the pics of the bands and the dissection of the cigars.
Good reference for newbies like myself that don't know any better. :thumbs:

I have purchased from this vendor on three seperate occasions and have been happy with their service thus far.

With that said I have not purchased Cohibas from them.

Rich.

Van was correct -- I have since spoken with the person in question, and the purchase was over a year ago, and he does not have a receipt, and cannot recall for sure if he purchased the box from Corporate Cigar or not -- it may have been from another vendor.

Therefor, I apologize to Steven and Corporate Cigar; I was going on incorrect information. I hope it has not caused you or your business any distress.

Ironworker said:
I have purchased from this vendor on three seperate occasions and have been happy with their service thus far.

With that said I have not purchased Cohibas from them.

Rich.
[snapback]244704[/snapback]​

Exactly the same experince here.