• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo IIs or Trinidad Coloniales?

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
WIth the second child due in March, my pops wanted to get me a few cigars. I think one of these coronas will be smoke of choice for the "long" breaks I get in between diapers and feedings. I love the Siglo II's I've had. No worries there. I have smoked several Trini's and loved them, never tried the Coloniales.

So, what would your choice be? I am leaning toward the Trini's. I just loved everything I've had from them.

Two very different smokes...to me.

I like the Trini's on a regular basis...but enjoy the Sig's when I have them.

/moochon
Get a box of each and do a group taste test!
thumbs-up.gif

/moochoff

I would say Trini's just because I am one of those people who dont enjoy the Cohiba taste on a regular basis.

I love the Siglo IIs. Just got a box - EUP OCT08 - and they were great ROTT. I've only had a couple Trinis and they were also very good.

If it were me I'd have to go with the Cohiba's. The Siglo II is one of my favorite cigars. Can always be counted on.

I would pick the Siglo II myself. A very nice cigar. As mentioned, the Trini an Cohiba are two different beasts.