• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo VI Gran Reserva

Siglo-Man

I have to admit it's been a long while since I was this excited to receive new sticks and for sure the first time I have laid down this much scratch per piece but here they are in all their splendor. As you can see they are very impressive right from the get go and this GR really feels great in the hand. The wrappers are flawless, have a great oily sheen to them and are complimented by the GR band which has great detail in the embossing of the GR logo. Of course the first thing I did was run this bad boy under my nose 3 or 4 times and now I am even more excited to spark this stick of gold. What a sweet aroma of vanilla with a hint of almond and spice. This is really tough as I am saving them for my friends B day this Sat and I really am going to have a hard time waiting. I'll be sure to update this post and review thoroughly after my Sat session. Tic Toc Tic toc......

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

Posted my full review here

GR Review

Nice score man. What are you going to drink when you smoke one of those bad boys?

Nice score man. What are you going to drink when you smoke one of those bad boys?

Well on sat we will be cracking a 25 year anniversary bottle of Mac distilled in 72 but I am saving one stick for a solo smoke where I will be sipping a small sample of the Lalique III Mac 57 which I received from the US Macallan ambassador a week ago. Probably the only stick truly worthy of this 57 pairing. Sure it's an orgy opulence but we really do only live once.

I think Rod needs to update the Emoticons to include one dripping saliva. Good to see you not only have great taste in gars, but some of the other fine things in life like that exquisite drink.

Please share the gory details.

Enjoy the occasion brother.

Make sure you have tons of pictures aswell! :thumbs:

Will do but since it's a party I think the best pictures will be from my solo smoke. Those things are calling my name so loud it's hard to sleep at night.

I had a CGR last weekend. It's a damn good cigar. Worth the price point? That's an individual decision.

lucky man, i've been dying to try one of those. IM going out of the country after my bar exam in feb and am making it my mission to find a legit smoke shop to pick one up