• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo VI

Lkyman

Sobrrrrrr
This is my first review so pardon me if I don't cover everything.

First, after a big meal - baby back ribs, baked potato, vegies, soup, and cheesecake - I was ready to taste the first out of this new box and let the rest age. Although after this smoke, i don't think they need any aging.

The cut was clean and the pre light toasting started the mouth watering. The first few puffs after toasting were incredible. The draw was perfect and immediatly, I could see the sheen of the wrapper enhancing and deepening to a richer color. The ash hung around for the first 2" before I tapped it off. That first 1/3 was very smooth and to the best I can tell, was a wonderfull leather with a mild creamy tone. As I continued the 2nd 1/3 came alive with a complexity of a coffee or cocoa mixed with a pepper spice and leather, while gaining intensity, and can I say - still creamy??? At this point I'm feeling everything this stogie has to offer. The last 1/3 I took down to about 3/4". The flavors continued to build and became more distinguished. The burn was flawless and pencil thin. I have to say, it floored me when I stood up - and the brain numbing kicked in. I chose to relish in the feeling and rode it out relaxing with my pups for and hour or so.

Hands down, one of the BEST I have smoked in a while.

I hope this was a presentable review for this board. Any pointers I will gladly take for future reviews I leave.

Scott

edit - fresh pictures

003-1.JPG

008-1.JPG

014-1.JPG

Nice review! :thumbs: I'd really like to try one of these some day.

Never had a VI myself, I'll have to find one sometime.

Thanks for the nice review. I need to get my hands on a few more of those.

I smoked one of these to celebrate the birth of my son last week. A-plus smoke!

Ginseng said:
Tell me, does this make you feel horny? Randy? Does it, baby? ;)

[snapback]241345[/snapback]​

very Randy Minimee and Dr. Evil!

Thanks for the review.

I havent even broke the seal on the box I received two weeks ago and the review makes me want to pick up another box just so I have enough when I do smoke one.

If you get another box RF can I get a 5pack from you. I would love to try these guys out.

Please keep me in mind.

Thanks.

Lkyman,

That's just beautiful, Gorgeous.

BTW, Waaaaaaaaahhh! Your box is bigger than mine. :love: :D

Wilkey

Lkyman and Ginseng, sorry to tell you brothers this, but those pics show a bit of concern to their authenticity. Better send some to me so I can do some quality control for you and confirm that they are in fact not couterfeits. :p

Strayvector said:
Lkyman and Ginseng, sorry to tell you brothers this, but those pics show a bit of concern to their authenticity. Better send some to me so I can do some quality control for you and confirm that they are in fact not couterfeits. :p
[snapback]242344[/snapback]​

Hi Stray,

Good idea. Since I don't want to be caught sending contraband, I will reband them and rebox so they look exactly like box of White Owls. :p

Wilkey

King Rat,

Nice pic in your siggy, man. Yeah, I must be a dirty old man.

Wilkey

I do not think age has anything to do with it. If you have a pulse your imagination will take over. At least that is how it is with me.