• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Yellow Band

toliver

About what do they cost for a box? I had one the other day and it wasnt bad. Any comments?

TOLIVER

toliver said:
I have read that they are Dominican. Are they truly Cohiba?
[snapback]210645[/snapback]​

The DR Cohiba and the Cuban Cohiba are two different companies

Are the Cohiba Red Dots made by the Cuban Cohiba or the Dominican Cohiba?

toliver said:
There has got to be an law suit in that somewhere
[snapback]210651[/snapback]​

There was, fairly recently - Cuba lost :)

toliver said:
Are the Cohiba Red Dots made by the Cuban Cohiba or the Dominican Cohiba?
[snapback]210652[/snapback]​

The Red Dots are from the DR Cohiba. I like the Crystal tubed ones (first "real" cigar I had)

The label of the Cohiba Yellow Label that I smoked had 4 dots in the black area of the band. It wasnt a bad smoke. Does anyone know the difference between the ones listed on Yahoo Auctions and this one?

BTW....How do you post a picture in this?

TO

I bought a bundle of these a while back. I paid about the same price.
They are fake. One the construction is fair, We all know cohiba construction should be great. Burn is very streaky. Draw was ok. Flavor was fair.
My thoughts, if you buy these you are buying them to give them too your buddies on the golf course that dont usually smoke cigars.

Tonydogs ;)

Here is the band.....i think ???

Cohiba.jpg

There are three different Cohiba brands. Cuban Cohiba, Dominican Cohiba, and another dominican Cohiba by general cigar company(red dot). None are fake. The ones on that auction are the regular Dominicans and considered to be the worst of the bunch by many. I've had one and didn't think it was too bad.

The packaging shown on your link clearly says Republica Domincana