• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

colibri cigar case BLOWOUT SALE

stockutopia

I have the ultimate cigar carrying case for less than wholesale and much less than retail prices.... These travel cases hold between 4 and 6 cigars (depending on the ring gauge) up to 7 1/2" in length as well as a guillotine cutter.
The flap folds over and protects your cigars with its magnetic closure.
This is a great way to take a few cigars with you to a party or pack them in a suitcase.
Packed in a sturdy Colibri gift box!
Product is shipped within 24 hours of payment
via USPS Priority mail service 2-3 day service

You can purchase these cases on my website http://www.stockutopia.com
to this date i have had over 3,000 happy customers with these cases... i currently have 1,000 in inventory...
RESELLERS WELCOME.... email me and i will come up with an unbelievable discount price on quantity of 24 pieces and up.

Yes, I would love to join your box pass. I know this isn't just a cheap ad, because you certainly would take the time to actually find the right forum to put an ad in, right? So it must be a new box pass you're advertising.....

I would like to join.

Please email me for my snailer
Dave :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I won't let you Join this one either - alone!
Im in, so tell me do you think we each get one of these cases?
As a perk for being in the pass?

LOL

Glad I'm not the only one interested in this. Hey stockutopia, when do you plan on starting this pass? How many people are you looking for?

C'mon people, let get joining! :sign: :p :sign: :p :sign: :p

I know I said I would be sitting out for a bit, but I couldn't resist a free carry case pass. :cool:

Hey stockutopia I'll jump in on your pass as well  :)  Let me know when you want to start collecting snailers :D  A "free" cigar case pass what a great idea :)
Benjiev

I'm in too :)

Perhaps you could include instructions for everyone to

Find finical freedom
-or-
Claim your free prize
-or-
Find Teens Now!

Those were just a few subjects in my box today :)

come on over bring the wife, we will have a great dinner then I have a business I want to show you............

Wow! A free Colibri cigar case to everyone who joins??? COUNT ME IN!!!

BTW, you can email Arron (head of this pass) at: aaron@yo-11.com

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ROLMAO @ Rod. Geez thanx for the heads up on the email. Now everyone can email him and thank him for being such a wonderful person.  ;)

Michael H

E-mail sent.... Man, can hardly wait to get away from tupperware and baggies for travel! :p

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 4:14 PM
To: Mike Leahy
Subject: Re: Cigarpass.com

i dont know what you mean by this... please explain what a pass is and what free case? if you can explain how this came about, maybe we can do something... thank you--aaron

Guys, I know Aaron made a mistake here, but it's a heck of a deal. Maybe we should have just asked Rod to move this to the sales board.

guys, i made a mistake, i thought i was posting to the cigar deals room.... point taken, I am not a "shady" internet marketer i am an honest business man trying to make a living.... I would have done the same thing you guys did if i saw someone trying to post like i did, therefore no hard feelings.... you have my apologies it won't happen again-----good day---aaron

HOLD THE FRIGGIN PHONE!!!
January 29th, you posted a message containing the following: "i am an honest business man trying to make a living.... I would have done the same thing you guys did if i saw someone trying to post like i did, therefore no hard feelings.... " Sounded nice - I thought I'd let it go. But when I logged on today, I had a new private message I thought I'd share with the rest of the board.....
<VENTING MODE ON>

Posted: Feb. 03 2002,04:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fatty... get off the cigar case humor. it was a mistake... end it...it is getting old, like you bitch

Doesn't really seem like an honest business man, who'd do the same thing, with no hard feelings NOW DOES HE???
<VENTING MODE OFF>

Seriously, would you buy anything from someone who would send a potential customer a message like that? Would you want to walk into a business and be called a bitch??

The nerve of some people,
Dave :angry:

BTW, I figured I would post this entire message into a new thread just to make sure everyone possible would see it