• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Collection one year in

The only problem I see is that too many of those boxes are full. Do you need some help with them? ;) Very nice collection.

The only problem I see is that too many of those boxes are full. Do you need some help with them? ;) Very nice collection.

I think I will do the job myself, but thanks for offering :D But I do like to put some age on my cigars before I smoke them...All CC`s will get a couple of years on them and all NC`s will get atleast 6 months of resting before I let them meet the torch...

What a lucky man to live in Europe and have legal access to all those fine cigars. :)

Great start u got there. :thumbs:

I believe the prices in Europe are much higher then other places.
They charge in Euro and dont forget about taxes.

Anyway enjoy them and start smoking man!

Great start u got there. :thumbs:

I believe the prices in Europe are much higher then other places.
They charge in Euro and dont forget about taxes.

Anyway enjoy them and start smoking man!

Tobacco taxes are crazy high here, so I order all my smokes from online shops based in hong kong and switserland...and all my non-cubans are from the states...So I get a lot of "gentleman gifts" in the mail :D :D :D
And our currency is very strong, so whit a weak USD I get a lot of sweet deals... ;)

Tobacco taxes are crazy high here, so I order all my smokes from online shops based in hong kong and switserland...and all my non-cubans are from the states...So I get a lot of "gentleman gifts" in the mail :D :D :D
And our currency is very strong, so whit a weak USD I get a lot of sweet deals... ;)

How's Norwegian customs treating you? I mean do they usually let cigars through or get them and make you pay taxes? Or is it legal (without extra fees) to import cigars to Norway?

Anyway, great collection!

You have to pay taxes on everything that is stopped, the only boxes that got stopped was some of the padrons, everything else got straight through customs....The ones that got stopped was shipped as express mail (big mistake), the rest was shipped as regular air mail....If a box is stopped then ad 100$ to every box in taxes...But if a box gets stopped and I have to pay taxes, then it`s still half the price from buying locally...So when a box go`s straight through customs, then the price could be as much as 75% of the local prices

You have to pay taxes on everything that is stopped, the only boxes that got stopped was some of the padrons, everything else got straight through customs....The ones that got stopped was shipped as express mail (big mistake), the rest was shipped as regular air mail....If a box is stopped then ad 100$ to every box in taxes...But if a box gets stopped and I have to pay taxes, then it`s still half the price from buying locally...So when a box go`s straight through customs, then the price could be as much as 75% of the local prices

Ah, lucky you! If I get a 150 € box stopped here in Finland customs will add at least another 150 € to the bill. So, the total prize will be about as high as buying directly from this tax hellhole. From what I've read about 1/4 of boxes get caught from Switzerland. I'm not sure about Hong Kong or USA, but I think customs will get even more.

I normally buy from inside European Union, so customs is much less interested.

Why does it get stopped?
Do they declare cigars on the packages?

Why does it get stopped?

Doesn't Israeli customs do this? Can you import whatever you want (not drugs of course)? When you live in a tax hell everybody would buy their stuff elsewhere, unless customs makes it as expensive as buying from home.

Why does it get stopped?

Doesn't Israeli customs do this? Can you import whatever you want (not drugs of course)? When you live in a tax hell everybody would buy their stuff elsewhere, unless customs makes it as expensive as buying from home.

Offcours they do.
But they stop packages according to what is written on the package and the size of it.
If it says cigars or tobacco it will be stopped and we pay 72%Tax from the true value of the package.
Even if it get stop and I pay the taxes it will still be much cheaper then buying here.
Just for example:
Box of RASS cost here $400 :0
Box of Boliver beli cost here $480 :0

Shall i continue ??

They pull out alot of packages in routine controll...but if it gets sent as regular air mail, then it will drown in all the e-bay shipments from china.

Offcours they do.
But they stop packages according to what is written on the package and the size of it.
If it says cigars or tobacco it will be stopped and we pay 72%Tax from the true value of the package.
Even if it get stop and I pay the taxes it will still be much cheaper then buying here.
Just for example:
Box of RASS cost here $400 :0
Box of Boliver beli cost here $480 :0

Shall i continue ??

You lose.
Examples from Finland:
Box PSD4 $600
Box Siglo II $640

:rolleyes:

BTW. This discussion is borderlining some issues we shouldn't talk about publicly. Link.

Lets get this thread back on track :cool:

Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos
CM1.jpg

CM2.jpg

Montecristo Sublimes EL 2008
MC1.jpg

MC2.jpg

I think I have one more purchase in me before the 2010 EL`s hit the market...But I have to start saving some money for my summer exams...

I need a second job :(

Those look very good!
I wanted to the Monte Sublimes since the came out,never got a chance yet.

Excellent choices