• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

college kids?

Two words Doug:

Voice recognition software!

That's THREE words Gary! :laugh:

I figured i'd keep with the theme of the thread! :laugh: :D :laugh:

People taking shots at puncuation and spelling should be ingnored.

I completely disagree Matt especially in cases like this. Posts that are barely readable and laced with numerous spelling errors and incorrect grammar are a bad reflection on the board and make it look like it's populated with a bunch of immature children.

"proofread" is one word, not two, LMAO! :sign:

Try reading for fun. I never had any type of formal english class until community college. My mom taught me to read, and I had to learn everything else on my own. I taught myself well enough to get into a major university, and with any luck I may even graduate with honors.

edit for spelling because I'm an Aggie

People taking shots at puncuation and spelling should be ingnored. Not everyone is good at typing. But, it would be to your advantage, Doug, to take a bit more time and proof read your posts a little bit.
matt you are absolutly right i got my seeing eye dog rex working on it right now.........she has gotten so good at sniffing out fake cigars in cuba no one trys to sale them to me as she pisses on them and they have trouble finding someone eles to buy a box of cigars with dog piss. rex will yoou look at this message before i push the send button shes licking which she does to a good box cigars so it must be ok

I still think it's an insult to us to not even try to use basic punctuation. It ranks right up there with those folks who think it's ok to capitalize everything, like they're shouting at us.

And besides all the telltale signs of what to look for in someone who is selling fake cigars, what else has this guy contributed to the site?

People taking shots at puncuation and spelling should be ingnored. Not everyone is good at typing. But, it would be to your advantage, Doug, to take a bit more time and proof read your posts a little bit.
matt you are absolutly right i got my seeing eye dog rex working on it right now.........she has gotten so good at sniffing out fake cigars in cuba no one trys to sale them to me as she pisses on them and they have trouble finding someone eles to buy a box of cigars with dog piss. rex will yoou look at this message before i push the send button shes licking which she does to a good box cigars so it must be ok

Vitasea, I was all ready to call you harmless and point out that English is probably not your first language and that we should give you a break. But the braille keyboard and seeing eye dog comments indicate you are really just trolling now, even if you didn't start off that way.

Vitasea, I was all ready to call you harmless and point out that English is probably not your first language and that we should give you a break. But the braille keyboard and seeing eye dog comments indicate you are really just trolling now, even if you didn't start off that way.

from now on i will attach a diclaimer to my posts

WARING THIS MAY CONTAIN SPELLING SP9 & SP8 BAD GRAMMER AND SOME TIMES ILLOGICAL THOUGHT PROCESSES,IF THIS OFENDS YOU IN ANYWAY PLEASE DO NOT READ

i think i contribute to this board if not look at some of strings they will show some the highest replies and the most view on the boards???
some one must like what i have to say??? if you knew me you would like me.
there was some famas writwer that never used caps i can't remember who he was
and most of you do not understand my humor

Try reading for fun. I never had any type of formal english class until community college. My mom taught me to read, and I had to learn everything else on my own. I taught myself well enough to get into a major university, and with any luck I may even graduate with honors.

edit for spelling because I'm an Aggie

You mean you never attended elementary school? ???

from now on i will attach a diclaimer to my posts

WARING THIS MAY CONTAIN SPELLING SP9 & SP8 BAD GRAMMER AND SOME TIMES ILLOGICAL THOUGHT PROCESSES,IF THIS OFENDS YOU IN ANYWAY PLEASE DO NOT READ

i think i contribute to this board if not look at some of strings they will show some the highest replies and the most view on the boards???
some one must like what i have to say??? if you knew me you would like me.
there was some famas writwer that never used caps i can't remember who he was
and most of you do not understand my humor

Your posts are not "humor" you're just being a troll. How about you just stop wasting your time and ours and just leave?

I can't stop using the words Hair Shirt.

Hair Shirt.... Hair Shirt.... HAIR SHIRT.

Honey can I wear my Hair Shirt today.

Bitch, where's my Hair Shirt.

Dude, did you see that guys Hair Shirt.

Bitch, wash my Hair Shirt.

I just picked up a new 'Tommy Hilfiger" Hair Shirt.

Shit, I can't find my Hair Shirt.

I can say this much, I do a lot of camping in the summer, and I'll be sporting my hair shirt 24-7.

I can say this much, I do a lot of camping in the summer, and I'll be sporting my hair shirt 24-7.

LOL!! What did you do deserve to spend so much time doing penance? Send your best friend cheap cigars? :p Really though, it is funny to hear that term used. And from what I've read the metaphor is much more comfortable than the actual shirt. :)

Edit: Oops bad grammer, shouldn't start the sentance with "And". DOH! :)

OK, no really, I'm serious. What do we have to do to get this guy banned? Everyone always says we're a self-moderating community, so let's do it. I've seen several influential members here who support this clown not being around here, and unless he's actually banned he has shown no intention on leaving, so how about it?

Can someone please give me a good reason why we should keep a troll around here whose only purpose is to annoy members and peddle fakes? Humor aside, it's downright annoying now, and his useless misplaced posts are taking up room and crowding out otherwise useful topics.

I put his fakes into passes, so let's keep him here!

Otherwise I wouldn't be able to join in on passes.

I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know how terrific I think this board is!!!

A newbie like myself is certainly presented with a lot of daunting choices to make in this cigar hobby...and many, if not most, are expensive choices. Just knowing that there are so many here that can smell blood in the water before us newbies arrive on the scene is just...well, heart-warming. My thanks to you all!!! (and you know who you are).

BTW, vitasea, you have enormous cajones man. It must hurt you to even walk :D

antaean

Vitasea,

We have a weekly chat session every thursday night. You really seem to know a lot about cuban cigars. I for one value your knowledge, and would like you to host a live chat session, in which the members of CP can ask you questions about cuban cigars. Ignore those who are doubting you, they're just jealous they don't know much about Cubans. Any way, let me know what night works best for you. Your knowledge is a great asset to this board!

Thanks,
Rod

Quick! I need a young priest and an old priest! Someone's taken over Rod's account and this isn't making any sense!

I can't stop using the words Hair Shirt.

Hair Shirt.... Hair Shirt.... HAIR SHIRT.

Honey can I wear my Hair Shirt today.

Bitch, where's my Hair Shirt.

Dude, did you see that guys Hair Shirt.

Bitch, wash my Hair Shirt.

I just picked up a new 'Tommy Hilfiger" Hair Shirt.

Shit, I can't find my Hair Shirt.

I cant stop laughing at this :laugh:

Back