• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colonoscopy~

Can't remember the last one, as they typically use anesthesia of some kind. Makes it easier on everyone. Agreed, the prep is far, far worse then the actual procedure. No worries, you've got this.....

Can't remember the last one, as they typically use anesthesia of some kind. Makes it easier on everyone. Agreed, the prep is far, far worse then the actual procedure. No worries, you've got this.....
This! I’ve come to the realization that I will be reading on the thrown for at least few hours.

I plan to have one... in the next 20 years or so...

So did you get to keep the video? Thinking about posting it up here?

Nobody wants to see that. ?

tenor.gif

~Boar

Yeah, been there. The prep is shitty to paraphase, the sleep drug is amazing and the end, biggest fart your likely to ever have. You will do just fine, but no, i don't want to trade places.

I offered to buy a six pack of whatever the sedative is, my wife was so nice to me when she awakened, kinda like the old days lol.

Last edited:
Everybody! DON’T put it off. I was lucky. Put it off until I noticed a problem at 70 & caught it in the very early stages. All is well now.
My son is hitting 50 next year & I have already had a talk with him about this.

I had one foot of my colon removed. The only regret is not pre-negotiating with my GI doc for a 20% discount on all future colonoscopies.