• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colts or Bears

B_KatzOP

Colts or Bears?

1. Why?
2. By how much?

1. Colts because they can't choke every year :laugh:, and because i've followed them for a few years, it's their time.
2. 14

I agree with you guys... COLTS!!! I'm not really a Colts or Payton fan, but I would like to see him come through and win THE BIG GAME! Colts by 4pts in a very close one!

Bears by 2, Da Bears D eats Peyton for lunch, somewhat (hopefully) and Grossman lights it up (uh, maybe for the wrong team :0)

The Bears by 14. I think their defense will overwhelm the Colts too much, the Colts also have trouble stopping the run and The Bears special teams (especially kick returns) are alot stronger.

I want the colts to win, but the realist in me says the bears will take it.

I hate to say it, but Bears by 6

Colts by 6. While the Bears D may be too much for Peyton, they won't pressure the entire game and Peyton is the man that can make things happen. I also think Lovie is a D genius. Rex Grossman won't preform well enough and the Colts D is good enough to mess Rex up. Bears lead by 3 or so at half and Colts come back to win. Could even be an all FG game superbowl. Both kickers have proven they can get the job done.

Bears by three, field goal in the last few seconds win it for chicago! GO BEARS! :love:

Colts.
Because the Bears knocked my Saints out of the running! :whistling: And because Peyton is Archie's boy. If he never had a decent team to back him up, I'd like him to at least see his son win the big one.

Colts by 7...

Colts

Because I'm from Southern Illinois and if you are from Southern Illinois it is in your DNA that you hate all things Chicago.

Da Bears by 4.

It's all about the defense, and Urlacher puts a bow on his HOF career 10 tackles, 2 sacks and 1FF for a TD. Who's gonna stop him?

Fish

Colts by 6. While the Bears D may be too much for Peyton, they won't pressure the entire game and Peyton is the man that can make things happen. I also think Lovie is a D genius. Rex Grossman won't preform well enough and the Colts D is good enough to mess Rex up. Bears lead by 3 or so at half and Colts come back to win. Could even be an all FG game superbowl. Both kickers have proven they can get the job done.

Good point. The Bears D is amazing, however i don't think they can stop Peyton the entire game.

COLTS....I am a Big Colts fan, and I cant wait to see Payton have a great game.

Colts by 6

Edit: finishing message!

Back