• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Columbus OH

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Family,

I know it is short notice but I am in Columbus OH until Monday morning and would love to meet up with any of you any one of these nights.

I also have the full day on Sunday.

Please chime in, I would love to meet ya.

Much care,

Matthew

I'm in, what part of town are you staying at? One of the shops in town is having a Savinelli event tomorrow, which I was planning on going to. Other than that, I am pretty much free to meet up any time this weekend. In fact, on plan on smoking early and often.

Rob
I am the Savinelli Rep LOL.

Give me a call 313 815-5213

I'm in, what part of town are you staying at? One of the shops in town is having a Savinelli event tomorrow, which I was planning on going to. Other than that, I am pretty much free to meet up any time this weekend. In fact, on plan on smoking early and often.

Matt, I am sorry I missed you at Jungle Jim's. I got tied up with my son's birthday events. I hope that your trip through Ohio was good!

Matt, I am sorry I missed you at Jungle Jim's. I got tied up with my son's birthday events. I hope that your trip through Ohio was good!

It was an awesome event, we almost sold out of cigars. I will catch you next time I am in town for sure.

Rob,

I was thinking drinks tonight and humidor plus tomorrow if you have the time?