• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Combat Humi

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
Constructed, put a good season on it, humi rock-solid at 65%!

Woo Hoo!

-Trey

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1949]

Very cool Ammodor, Trey... except of course for the jets.  Don't you know real planes have props? :laugh:

mjolnir01 said:
Very cool Ammodor, Trey... except of course for the jets.  Don't you know real planes have props? :laugh:

AC130Gunship.png

*You're*

DAMMIT!  

mjolnir01 said:
a-10-warthog-a-10-warthog-usaf-jets-military-demotivational-posters-1303771906.jpg

Nicely done.  I made one for a friend while we were in Iraq years ago, not nearly that nice, but cool nonetheless. 

kann said:

AC130Gunship.png

*You're*

DAMMIT!  

Looks good, Trey.  I remember Lew Rothman, from JR Cigar, said that he kept his best cigars in his ammodor.
I worked the Modification process on the "H" model for over 20 years. Now retired. Really sucks that they're gone. They still have other models.
I think there are versions with bomb racks, and even missiles now.The psychological effects of any model is quite profound.  Hearing it overhead induces either extreme fear in the enemy or a great deal of comfort to our troops on the ground. That 105MM howitzer doesn't miss. Newest one has a rapid fire 30mm and I think they eliminated the 105mm. 

Those are really cool humi's.  I saw a couple of places online that sold those, but probably more fun to make it yourself.