• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Come back to CIGARS

occifer143

Hello all,
Well I have been away a while dealing with the big "D". I finally have my feet back on the ground so I am ready to get back to my first love Cigars. LOL ok one of my top loves. I want to thanks all of the botl/sotl who gave me some good words of support. It is nice to know that even though I have not meet a lot of you in person you are still there for a friend. For all you new people out there hello and welcome to a great group. To Cigar Pass I will hold a toast to you with my first Isom of the year.
Thanks a lot all
occifer143

Hello all,
Well I have been away a while dealing with the big "D". I finally have my feet back on the ground so I am ready to get back to my first love Cigars. LOL ok one of my top loves. I want to thanks all of the botl/sotl who gave me some good words of support. It is nice to know that even though I have not meet a lot of you in person you are still there for a friend. For all you new people out there hello and welcome to a great group. To Cigar Pass I will hold a toast to you with my first Isom of the year.
Thanks a lot all
occifer143
wow man, I had no idea that you were going through all that. It's nice to see you back in action again.

big D? I truly hope that means the cup size and not a divorce..... either way good to have ya back!

Damn, Clint. Sorry to hear about what you've just gone through. Good to see you back and hopefully we'll share a smoke and a drink sometime this year.

Been there, done that, still smoking. welcome back :)

Hello all,
Thanks a lot all
occifer143

Seems like it very common in our profession..... all over the country too... Don't worry bro, things get better, trust me !!

Enjoy a good smoke and everything will be fine.

From a newbie, welcome back. I hope to get to know you better. :thumbs:

Good to have you back Clint, we'll have to try that little bar with the humidor, i'll call you. :thumbs:

I was wondering where you were, good to see you back in action Clint!

Alex told me what you were going through sorry to hear about it, but glad to hear your back and ready to enjoy the finer things in life again.

Thank you all for the group hug. Its good to be home................. :thumbs:
Welcome back, Clint! I hope you are doing well and I'm glad that your feet are back on the ground. Enjoy your first Habano of the year and glad to see you back. :thumbs: