• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Come on in the chatroom!!

:p :p LAST TRY!!! MONDAY NIGHT :p :p

Anyone???? Chatroom????

:sign: :sign:

Somehow I think we need to do a regularly scheduled Chat Night. Maybe even schedule a Cigar Personality to come in and join us for question and answer night or something. Anybody know Carlito's phone number?

Tuesday afternoon Cigar Guru

****Answering Questions Now****

:p LMAO :p

:lookup: Is there anyone in the chat!? Damn, I must be late again :)

Oh well, I was going to give anyone present a gift but you all blew it!!

By the By, who is leisure suite larry? He/she was the only person showing but they did not respond :lookup:

At risk of quoting Jar Jar Binx, "HOW RUDE!!!" :angry:

This leisure suite larry person never replied! I guess I forgot to brush my teeth and put deodorant on? :p

:sign: :sign:

Dangit PA, I can't get to the chatroom from work. I am behind a cursed firewall. Can I still get the present? :p

PB,
When there's a will there always a way - I had the chatroom issue with another chatroom and I found a way around our firewall problem. It was a while ago but I was able to break on through to the other side so to speak. Stay tuned.......

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lookit what I started, geeeeeeeez

Thanks Tommy, I await further instructions :D

PhatAsh said:
:lookup: Is there anyone in the chat!? Damn, I must be late again :)

Oh well, I was going to give anyone present a gift but you all blew it!!

By the By, who is leisure suite larry? He/she was the only person showing but they did not respond :lookup:
I was in there...Leisure Suit Larry...just was busy eating dinner. Ask Emo...he'll confirm. So I guess I win...right :D

Thanks for the contest PhatAsh... :)

LMAO

heh I thought I had closed the window when nobody was here... I went out to smoke a cigar.... came back all kinds of folks were here.......and then gone before I got back. Damned R&Js.... smoke too long roflmao!! NOT

It was WAY good thanks to Emo. though I smoked it because the poor cap fell off in transit due to a postage truck driving over the box I think. :D

hell of a cigar to still be good after THAT!!!

Contest, what contest, I wasn't in the chat room yesterday! Someone must have been using my name :lookup:

No, wait a minute I was feeding the dog and my wife was joking about the contest :p :p :p

Beast,
How do you get to Lesisure Suite Larry from The Beast? :lookup: ???

PhatAsh said:
Contest, what contest, I wasn't in the chat room yesterday! Someone must have been using my name  :lookup:

Beast,
How do you get to Lesisure Suite Larry from The Beast? :lookup:  ???
I think I remember something about a gift???? :lookup: LOL

How do I get to LSL????hmmmmmmm :lookup:

Ok...I guess I just type in a different name.LMFAO :p

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: