• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming close to the 1,000 mark

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Reaction score
I want to thank all my BOTL/SOTL for making this a great place to hang, and to all of you that I have had the pleasure to meet in person. I am humbled by you all, and would like to give back a little more so it's time for a contest.

I am coming up on 1,000 posts on this wonderful site, and so as it seems appropriate to give a 5ver to the person that comes closest to the time and date I post my 1,000th post. As a bonus, list how many cigars I will smoke that day and if right, I will throw in a bonus stick. I will look at the winner's profile to pick the sticks and the bonus if won.

This is open to everyone. Editing will be disqualified. So Time XX:XX EST Date:XX/XX/XX and X sticks.

Here is a second way to hit a bonus stick. Answer three questions.

1)Who was it the convinced me to join CP?
2)Who gave me an Opus "A" for my 21st sobriety anniversary?
3)Who came to our 4th of July party from PA?

So! now you have a chance to get 7 sticks.

Remember, you can post more than once, but only once a day.

Again, Thank you all fir making this the best forum on the internet.

Thanks guys... We have a winner...<Link

21:15 on 8/07/09 and you will smoke 3 cigars!

Thanks for the contest Andy, you're a class act and CP is lucky to have you. Here is to another 1k! :thumbs:

18:00hrs 08/02/09

Thanks for the contest and congrats on the milestone!

Brandon

forgot to guess on number of sticks. I'll say 3 smokes

Congrats!

I'm going to say August 04,2009 at 7:37 pm

You'll smoke three cigars that say

Congratulations on your upcoming milestone Andy. I will guess Aug 2nd at 8PM your time, and I hope you will smoke two cigars that day.

8/06/09 at 7:15 PM

Haha based on what you told me when we met, Im gunna go with 7 cigars for the day.

Congrats on the milestone, and thanks again for turining me on to CP.

Your a true BOTL

August 8th @ 16:37. The number of sticks will be three.

Time 0917 PST Date:08/02/09 and 3 sticks

Time: 11:30pm Aug 1st 2009. Thanks for the contest and congrats on reaching 1000.