• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming Soon

Doc, which space? The one with the broad with the red crosses on her tits and pussy or the 3 words above it?

Hey Doc, with the May 25th thread and now this, how is a guy to get any sleep...............

I think he blew his wad with the first post     :love:  :sign:  :D

Tim

Such a dramatic intro. I hope it's good.

Just keep your eyes on the big red cross, Rod.

Doc

ironpeddler said:
Doc, which space? The one with the broad with the red crosses on her tits and pussy or the 3 words above it?

I believe that the Writer's Guild would advise using 'tits and twat' instead of 'tits and pussy'...but, let's face it, twat and pussy, it's all the same but some are better than others...

I know who Radar is but I didn't get the Mash reference.

He was called "Radar" because he could hear the medivac choppers before anyone else. He'd always say, "Wait for it" to the others on staff at the LZ, long before they heard the choppers.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
He was called "Radar" because he could hear the medivac choppers before anyone else. He'd always say, "Wait for it" to the others on staff at the LZ, long before they heard the choppers.

Doc

What's Mash....  :laugh:

It's what the Army calls a BAS. Does that help? :laugh: 

Doc

Devil Doc said:
It's what the Army calls a BAS. Does that help? :laugh: 

Doc

:laugh:...I would think BAS was what was in the bikini in your signature

Tall Paul said:

Doc

What's Mash....  :laugh:

It's a form of potato they served in the 4077th. ;)