• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming up for air...

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
Hey BsOTL,

Just wanted to let you all know, I'm still around. Been a tough 3 weeks on the job, but I love it! Going to Miami at the end of the month for some training and hopefully will be able to post a bit more in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks to those who have PMd me. All is well and the weather is fine in the Sin City.

I understand I missed a lot about the war, but have no doubts us FOGs kicked some booty..... :sign:

I'll try to post a bit more, hopefully I get to meet some of you fuggers coming to the CP Summit here in Vegas. Casa Fuente is a great place to be. I'm usually on Saturday mornings with some other BOTLs having an OpusX and some delicious french pressed coffee.

For those coming to the Summit, there is a store right next door to Casa that is selling "Cigar in the Bottle". So, if you've been looking for this, that's the place to get it. :whistling:

Looking forward to seeing you at the Summit.

It was noticed that you have been absent my friend. Glad to hear that all is well. Sorry, that I can't make it to meet you at the HERF.

It was noticed that you have been absent my friend. Glad to hear that all is well. Sorry, that I can't make it to meet you at the HERF.

We will meet up one day. And what a day that will be! Cigars for everyone... :laugh:

Well, I dunno about you, but that Flava Flav sig image I definitely missed =)

glad to hear things are going well, if a little busy

Rob