• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Community Help!

Sent my email to them about 1730 hours. You is good folks Puff. Thanks for all your work and of course, in the final results.

Ditto here. Very nice reply from Mr. Ortega, gracious and complimentary of Al. I was impressed. Actually, this kind of direct access continually impresses me about the cigar business -- at least much of it, anyway. Don't get that in other industries.

Jose's a hoot! Especially when you get him liquored up, the man has no shame. I'm glad he left Reyes Family Cigars...

Oh, Al, Done....btw.

Done. It's killing me to have to wait for these to arrive Al!
Also a very generous offer you're put out here for members. I'll be making additional purchases in the future, discount or not.

I just had Jon check the tracking and it is outside the U.S as we speak.

Al, just letting you know the box arrived safely today. Nice way to finish off the week! The pictures don't do the cigars or the packaging justice. Well done on both you and the folks from My Father!

Posted and friended you on Facebook. You are a great BOTL and I will help in any way you need!

Friended and commented. Keep up the good work. Maybe a custom size of the Jaime Garcia RE up next? :)