• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Complements to Heartfelt Industries.

BKSinAZ

My order was at my door step just 2 days after ordering it.
Can't wait to try the beads!!

I had the same experience. I've been using my beads for a few months now and they work great. Very low maintenence, which I love.

Agreed, both the product and the customer service at HF is awesome. I bought a spray bottle for my beeds, filled it with distilled water, and one spray once a week has treated me wonderfully.

I concur. The customer service is spot on at Hearfelt. I just wish they had more stuff for me to buy.

I also concur. The service and product are both tp notch!

I had the same experience. I've been using my beads for a few months now and they work great. Very low maintenence, which I love.

My only beef (not really a big deal) is the directions.

The directions for the aluminum humidifier state "Fill the provided syringe with approximately 5cc of distilled water and inject into the holes on back of unit."

1)There are no holes on back of unit. (unless you count the small spaces at each corner where the sheet metal has been folded).

2)The included squeeze bottle has no measurement markings (how do I measure out 5cc's)

3)No syringe included (no big deal if the squeeze bottle had measurement markings)

How should I measure and add water to the humidifier?

Forget that, just get a spray bottle and spray the beads from the front...the same way moisture goes out it'll go in. Or lay a dampened cloth on it.

Viper is definitely good people, I would never hesitate to buy from him, or suggest him to friends.

The directions for the aluminum humidifier state "Fill the provided syringe with approximately 5cc of distilled water and inject into the holes on back of unit."

1)There are no holes on back of unit. (unless you count the small spaces at each corner where the sheet metal has been folded).

2)The included squeeze bottle has no measurement markings (how do I measure out 5cc's)

3)No syringe included (no big deal if the squeeze bottle had measurement markings)

That's weird. The aluminum one I have definitely has holes in the back. Although 5ccs is hardly enough to barely dampen 1/20th of what's in there. I also received a syringe with mine, although it was unneeded in my case.

And to measure 5ccs, just use something that has mL on it, as 5cc=5mL.

They also seem to have the best prices on beads (although I haven't done a LOT of research). They're probably where I'll get my beads for my old Coleman.

Jason

That's weird. The aluminum one I have definitely has holes in the back. Although 5ccs is hardly enough to barely dampen 1/20th of what's in there. I also received a syringe with mine, although it was unneeded in my case.

And to measure 5ccs, just use something that has mL on it, as 5cc=5mL.

We have the old Aluminum units and he must have one of the new ones, the old ones have the holes on the back, the new ones do not, Viper probably needs to change that page. And I use a big old syringe that I picked up from my local vet to load mine, works like a charm. *edit* And I put 5cc into each hole. 10cc is enough to charge the unit in my experience, 5cc is not.

*edit 2* It also looks like the squeeze bottle is the replacement for the old syringe, some law enforcement agencies regard syringes as "drug related" regardless of what they are used for :rolleyes:

*edit 2* It also looks like the squeeze bottle is the replacement for the old syringe, some law enforcement agencies regard syringes as "drug related" regardless of what they are used for :rolleyes:
That's all well and good, but in America we can actually order our diabetes supplies and have them delivered. And of those supplies syringes are part of it. Plus we can buy huge syringes from the grocery store to pump our dinner with marinades. And those actually come with needles as opposed to the ones Viper was supplying. But I'm sure that is probably the reason that they are not included any longer. But he might want to redo his instructions nonetheless.

That's all well and good, but in America we can actually order our diabetes supplies and have them delivered. And of those supplies syringes are part of it. Plus we can buy huge syringes from the grocery store to pump our dinner with marinades. And those actually come with needles as opposed to the ones Viper was supplying. But I'm sure that is probably the reason that they are not included any longer. But he might want to redo his instructions nonetheless.

I'm American, and America is where I was referring to :)

:laugh: :laugh: Wurm, you imposter you!! Admit that you're German and are only playing as an American on a cigar website.

Oh my word, that was some of the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. You're working on our base over there, correct? Wait until Double D hears that!

My apologies for assuming you were talking about Germany then. But I've never heard of people not being able to buy syringes due to paraphernalia issues.

A friend of mine just gave me a really nice humidor as a house warming present. I'm having trouble keeping the RH steady and was just checking out Heartfelt's website. Glad to hear they are so respected. I'll be purchasing a few products tonight.

I've got the same units and I just use those small holes in the corner. Works fine for me. I just give a little squirt in each one and it works fine.

TOP SHELF and above the call of duty!!! Viper is a very cool cat indeed, and his biz reflects him!!! :thumbs:

My apologies for assuming you were talking about Germany then. But I've never heard of people not being able to buy syringes due to paraphernalia issues.

My wife had to buy some syringes for medicine she was taking and the local drug store required a prescription. I don't know if it's a store policy or some sort of regulatory thing.

Back on topic, heartfelt rocks! I had a similar experience when buying from them. Excellent service and very fast shipping. I'll definitely use them again. I only purchased the loose beads and cut up some old pantyhose to hold them. It works great.