• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Complements to Heartfelt Industries.

I've been wondering the same about where to put water in the new aluminum bead humidifier, I've just been trying to squirt water in though the plastic mesh. I don't think it's working very well, but my humidor is about 62% all the time. I know that's a bit dry but I'm hoping it will stabilize soon.

Was looking to buy some beads but couldn't decide between just 2 oz of beads, the 2 oz bead tube or the aluminum tray of beads....Anyone care to share some insight? Anyone know where or how u add water to the tube? I'm thinking of just buying 2 oz of beads, placing it in a jar or dish and spraying with distilled water since there seems to be difficulty with the aluminum tray

I have em all and if you are just getting that small amount I would go with a tube. No worries about spilling, easy to move around. Just my opinion.

I have em all and if you are just getting that small amount I would go with a tube. No worries about spilling, easy to move around. Just my opinion.

No problems recharging the tube? Do you take it out of the humidor spray it down, let it sit and place it back in? Sorry for the stupid questions

No problems recharging the tube? Do you take it out of the humidor spray it down, let it sit and place it back in? Sorry for the stupid questions

Take it out, add a few drops of water, let it sit for a few min. You are good to go.

I got loose beads because I knew my humidor would grow and I'd need to get more eventually. I just cut the foot off a pair of pantyhose and put the beads in that until my humidor was big enough for a tupperware bowl. It worked great. I'd just spray the hose and roll it in my hand a bit then throw it back in the humidor. The only problem was that it was hard to tell how many beads were clear, but that wasn't too much of an issue.

I have tubes and bags (they come free when you buy the 1lb.) I got a hold of a large syringe and taught my daughter how to take care of the beads. She can pretend she's giving someone a shot and learn how to handle medical equipment too. The needle won't harm the bag and it goes right into the holes of the tube so you don't need to open anything.

My .02

I have tubes and bags (they come free when you buy the 1lb.)

:0 Heartfelt is doing that now??!?! :0 Well s**t. I actually bought the extra crap when I purchased my two pounds of beads. :angry:

:fires up torch:

Time to go assemble an angry mob outside of Heartfelt Industries and demand my $20 bucks back!!! :laugh:

I have tubes and bags (they come free when you buy the 1lb.)

:0 Heartfelt is doing that now??!?! :0 Well s**t. I actually bought the extra crap when I purchased my two pounds of beads. :angry:

:fires up torch:

Time to go assemble an angry mob outside of Heartfelt Industries and demand my $20 bucks back!!! :laugh:

OOOps :blush: My mistake guys, they are sold separately. But together they are still reasonable and the bag is of a more heavier material than pantyhose.

I'm always willing to pile-on in a Heartfelt lovefest! :sign:

Nothing but a great experience with HF, the products rock and you can't beat free shipping for military.