• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Computer tech support

I am NOT in India!

We called one of our company's tech support numbers and sure enough...India.

The funny thing was when he answered the phone. We had him on speakerphone and he said, "Hello, my name is Bob." Everybody in the room was cracking up. No fricken way this guy's name was Bob.

I just saw a Dell commercial praising their tech support and the support person was a 25 y/o American man. Isnt that false advertising?

The last time I talked to an American tech support guy was 5 years ago.

Dell was rated number about 3 or 4 years ago. I called for my Pocket PC all the time, and never know what the heck they are saying. You have to ask them four times to repeat theirselves.

I just saw a Dell commercial praising their tech support and the support person was a 25 y/o American man. Isnt that false advertising?

Yea, that's like expecting just because you shop for lingere at Victoria's Secret it'll make your girlfriend look like Tyra Banks. :D

Maggs44 said:

The last time I talked to an American tech support guy was 5 years ago.
Definately false advertising. Their support is all in India, especially after 4PM.

LMAO.....

Actually, they are starting to bring it back because of all of the sh*t they are getting over it.