• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Confiscation!!  OOPS!!

I hear a lot of stories of people having problems returning from a trip but I was wondering, has anyone ever ordered a box via the internet and have it confiscated?

Being a newbie, I have gotten a wealth of info from this and other boards. I'm lucky, I guess, because I've only had the pleasure of smoking one isom, a molded, dried out Monte "A" cabinet. It was still better than the nons I've had. I think it's easier for me because I haven't had anything so good that I was willing to take a chance on buying isoms. It is tempting though......hearing how good those isoms are and all.....

Leebo :D

There are retailers who guarantee delivery. If you have a fear that you may get something confiscated buy from them. The prices may be a bit higher, but you will get what you order. Try some of the retailers that advertise here..CGARSLTD..they are great to deal with and Mitch is my bud!

<<appluases>>Give it up for the master :p <<applauses>>

That has got to be one of the smoothes mooches I've ever seen!!! LMAO

Just kiddin bro   :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

Forgot to add ditto on the C.Gars LTD great to deal with and great product :thumbs:

Well, if you must know the truth, I may have been moochin' a little. The molded cigar started it all for me. Can't imagine what a good isom tastes like!

I see alot of gifting here though, and was wondering, how does a fellow go about getting a surprise from the postman?

MOOCHING big time!

LMAO

Leebo

Well first you have to list your address in your profile, or has HBooker copyrighted that move?

LMAO
Dave :p :p :p

Thanks Dave!!
I didn't think of that! I have amended my profile to "moochers" status!

LMFAO

This place is a hoot!

Leebo