• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congats to bigjake

Dios de Fuego

My drive to crazy isn't far.
Just want to shot out to my friend bigjake, and recognize and congratulate him for his milestone achievement. This past weekend Jake received his Aggie ring, for us Aggies this ring symbolizes a culmination of efforts and Aggie pride. This is on of the most important things an aggie will ever receive in their life! Jake is a great Aggie, a great guy, and a great botl. Congrats brother and good luck on your path to success!
- Taylor

Congrats on the achievement Jake.

Just think if you had gone to tu you wouldn't get such a nice ring, but you also wouldn't have to look at guy cheerleaders. :whistling:

Those are the ones with the Big Longhorns on them right?...ya those are the nice ones.

Seriously Jake , be proud. It's a great school with alot of great tradtion.

Congrats..

Well done Jake! I await the day that I am able to go back to FSU to finish up my degree and get a ring of my own. A huge accomplishment that deserves some celebration! :thumbs:

Since the Aggie vs. Tu jokes have already started I'm gona go ahead and say this now, as I'm sure Lurch will be along soon to fight.
1st Aggie rings are more expensive, better, bigger, and they actually mean something.
2nd We Aggies are proud enough to wear them for life.
And 3rd We may have to look at guy cheerleaders, but at least our girls are good looking. A phrase comes to mind:

Tu where the girls are girls, and the guys are to. :sign:

Congrats Jake....way to go!

I hope to see a picture of this achievement on your finger :thumbs:

Since the Aggie vs. Tu jokes have already started I'm gona go ahead and say this now, as I'm sure Lurch will be along soon to fight.
I was actually going to stay out of this one...

Seeing as it's way to easy to poke fun at a ring...

Congrats nonetheless Jake... I'm not to keen on the history behind the ring but it sounds like it means a bunch to your fellow Aggies...

Congrats on the major milestone!!!! Looking forward to hearing about the smoke he will have to celebrate!!

Lurch,
I can't believe you changed the picture you had dedicated to Jake and I!

Congrats on graduation. This should even mean more coming from a TECH grad!!! I will actually be in college station on Wed. I might have time for a lunch time smoke... :D

I'm Clueless, :laugh: but it sounds like a fine thing to achieve. Good for you Jake! All the best. :thumbs: