• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congrats to Humboldtflyer

Congrats!

If the baby is a boy, watch out for the cannon. Those things tend to go off right when you're changing the diaper.

Thank you all for your kind words. I am still a little bit in shock about the whole thing. :blush:

Life has been really hectic lately. Moved to AZ, got a new job, and moved in to a new place... and now this! Wifey is preggers!

With all the changes happening in my life I haven't really had a chance to take a breather and really start to realize what this all means...

I am becoming the happiest man on earth! :)

And He comes out of seclusion (because of loosing his #1 cigar smoking partner) to say this-

CONGRATS TO ME 2!

I'M GONNA BE A GRANDPA!!! #1 OF ?????

Along with congradulations to Jaydon and Jill of course!!! Sounds like we'll be taking a trip south in the 1st quarter of '09... Smoke a fine one for me J- I had one Sunday afternoon to celebrate with the neighbor!

oh yes- and by the way- thanks Aeroscott for posting the thread- I'm a little off my game being out of commission for a while!! Good Call!

sorry too many enter keystrokes....

and yes i might become a post-whore...

Congrats to you too Dan, it's good to see you're still alive and kicking.