• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congrats to my little brother!

If he does make it, I'm road-tripping to every away stadium I can to see him pitch. We'll have a herf at each ballpark! :laugh:

Maybe they will play in KC so I can finally get to herf with you. :laugh:

If he does make it, I'm road-tripping to every away stadium I can to see him pitch. We'll have a herf at each ballpark! :laugh:

I he does play in AAA, he'll play here in the 'ville. We have a great stadium, if you make it out let me know my company has great seats!

I he does play in AAA, he'll play here in the 'ville. We have a great stadium, if you make it out let me know my company has great seats!

Cool, thanks! I've heard great things about the ballpark and I'm going to try and see him pitch several times while he's there. I'll bring the cigars!

Maybe they will play in KC so I can finally get to herf with you. :laugh:

LOL

I'm going to try and hit a couple of Outlaw events this year. Apparently there's some big Padron event...I'm surprised no one's ever put something together for that.

:p