• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations WK-mang

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Reaction score
We are glad to announce to you that the draw on the Gala Dinner Ticket has taken place and the Winner is:

MR. WADE K. (wk-mang) from Hawaii, USA

Congratulation to Wade and good luck our friends in the future Draws.

Does anyone know a more deserving winner?
I don't!

Way to go WADE!!!!!!

Congratulations Bruddah Wade!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Way to go bruddah.. now, you do need a companion on this trip, don't you??? LMAO! Congrats Bro!

Nice win Wade ! Thought it was mine :(

Hey!! That's my ticket! I dropped it, lost it on the way to the cigar store. My dog ate it. Wade secretly flew here and stole it. I'll sue, give it back!!

Congrats bruddah!

Thanks Bruddahs! I still can't get over it... first Kaylee is born on Saturday and now this.... it's been a helluva 2004 so far! LOL!

And... thanks for the offers to accompany me on the trip but I've already notified our friend that I won't be able to attend since I'm now on diaper duty again... LOL! I will however be receiving some very nice "gifts"! :0 :thumbs: :D

Thanks again for the well wishes Bruddahs!

Aloha,

Wade

Wade:

Just saw this on Rony's website. Sorry you can't attend, but congratulations anyway! I am sure you will receive some nice compensating gifts (that fellow CP'ers and I helped pay for)! I guess the rest of us will have to wait until next year. ???

Happy, Happy New Year,
Will

wk-mang said:
And... thanks for the offers to accompany me on the trip but I've already notified our friend that I won't be able to attend since I'm now on diaper duty again... LOL! I will however be receiving some very nice "gifts"! :0 :thumbs: :D
Wow, Congratulations!

I was going to offer my tour guide services. Of course, I've never been there, but I do speak spanish and have family there. Oh well.

Way to go Bruddah!

Congrats Bruddah Wade! Wow! Two CP'er winning their last two contests. How cool is that? :thumbs:

I'd like to thank everyone that helped pay for my winnings but I will say that I had more than a FEW tickets in the drawing... LOL! I selected my prize today and it'll ship next week. Hmmmm.... I think this would make for a great contest! Stay tuned Bruddahs.... there will be a contest soon!

Aloha,

Wade