• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations!

Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink. To Health and Happiness....congrats!!

This is classic:

* Ron White: (Laughing) I believe...that when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and then find someone whose life has given them vodka...and have a party.

* Larry: I believe...guns don't kill people; husbands that come home early do.

* Bill Engvall: I believe...that the way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach...it's a little further south.

* Jeff Foxworthy: I believe...that if you can't say something nice about somebody, you must be talkin' about Hillary Clinton.

* Larry: I believe...that the cripple stool is the Cadillac of the poopin' stools.

* Ron White: I believe I'll have a scotch. Oh wait, I already have one. Never mind, go ahead.

* Bill Engvall: (Dorky-sounding voice) I'm a dorkfish! He caught me on a corn dog! I swear to God! I was swimming underneath the ocean and went (slightly higher voice) what's a corn dog doing underneath the ocean? (back in dorky voice) But you know I love them corn dogs!

* Bill Engvall: I believe...that anyone who wants to wear a thong should have to go through an application process.

This is classic:

* Ron White: (Laughing) I believe...that when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and then find someone whose life has given them vodka...and have a party.

* Larry: I believe...guns don't kill people; husbands that come home early do.

* Bill Engvall: I believe...that the way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach...it's a little further south.

* Jeff Foxworthy: I believe...that if you can't say something nice about somebody, you must be talkin' about Hillary Clinton.

* Larry: I believe...that the cripple stool is the Cadillac of the poopin' stools.

* Ron White: I believe I'll have a scotch. Oh wait, I already have one. Never mind, go ahead.

* Bill Engvall: (Dorky-sounding voice) I'm a dorkfish! He caught me on a corn dog! I swear to God! I was swimming underneath the ocean and went (slightly higher voice) what's a corn dog doing underneath the ocean? (back in dorky voice) But you know I love them corn dogs!

* Bill Engvall: I believe...that anyone who wants to wear a thong should have to go through an application process.

These are all very funny, i'm going to have steal some these jokes.