• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

connecticut wrapper cigar recommendations please

americanfighter

Reaction score
Hey guys recently had a rocky Patel the had a Connecticut wrapper and I loved the taste of it. Are there any good cigars with a Connecticut wrapper that you recommend?

I would try the Montecristo white and the Perdomo reserve 10th Champagne. I also hear Five vegas gold is very good too but i cant find one!

I love Connecticut Wrapper. Fuente does a bang up job with Conn, and Broadleaf too. And I mean Everything they make, including cigars that they make for other folks too, like Holts, etc.

I go through a lot of Devil's Weed (still cheap at CI/CBID), but I think it's "Conn. seed." Still mild with a ton of flavor.

Oliva Conn. is another to try.

Search "mild"...

I go through a lot of Devil's Weed (still cheap at CI/CBID), but I think it's "Conn. seed." Still mild with a ton of flavor.

Search "mild"...
Oliva Connecticut Reserve

I believe Avo, Ashton, and Davidoff make some. Try the Ashton Corona. Very tasty.

Big fan of the Avo Classic and Ashton Classic, also really enjoy the Perdomo Champagne and ESV '91 Conn.

Search "mild"...

Did you smoke Devils Weed before they went to bundles? This was my go to morning smoke, and I absolutely loved them. I bought some bundles, and they were musty
as hell. What you said makes me wonder if I just got a hold of a bad batch. If these are back to the way they tasted before the transition, I will be extremely happy.