• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Connie's

matalo

I just ordered a box from JR's. I think I am going to order about 6 boxes in 1 month intervals and store them in a coolerdor. That way, by the time I get my 6th box, I should be able to start herfing from the first box.

Question though. Are ordering #9's truly a "Honduran Roulette" as you never know what you are going to get, or is what I have been reading from the Cigar Boom?

The 9's are Punch and Hoyo 2nds of the rothschilds. Most of the ones I have had were good. Age is the key to these.

not sure about the #9's, but i just got a abundle of the # 16's in maduro.
don't know what they're seconds of but mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

next i'm getting the #73's and #733,s

i've got a copy of the connie cheat sheet if you would like it. it is an excel doc. send me your e-mail address and i will shot it out.

It's all a crap shoot. But really, seems like there is a bit of bell curve on these. Outta a hundred you'll get a few bad ones, majority of garden vairety, and the rest split between good and awesome. I don't mind spending a buck for something I may throw out half way through. Best value in cigars if you ask me.

Emo