• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Consuegra's

emodx

Banned
Can someone post the latest Connie conversion chart please. Tanks in advance.
Emo

Emo, the one I have is a couple years old. I'll send it if you want, LMK.

#1 6.5X42 ULT Cetro, PUNCH Oxford Deluxe
#2 4.5X28 ULT Habanella, PUNCH Slim Panatella
#3 5.5X43 BF Corona, HDM Tubo, BELINDA Spanish Twist
#5 5.5X37 ULT Petit Cetro, ERDM Tino, EXCAL VI
#8 5.5X28 ERDM Elegantes
#9 4.5X50 PUNCH/HDM/ULT Rothschild
#10 5X41 PUNCH London club, HDM Sabrosos
#108 6.5X46 ULT Cab 10
#14 7.25X54 BF 754, ULT 1,ULT Cab 60, ERDM Robusto Suprema, HDM Sultans, PUNCH Chateau L
#15 6.25X45 EXCAL II, HDM Churchill
#16 6X48 PUNCH Pita
#17 5.5X47 HDM Café Royale, PGC Superior
#18 7.25X46 BELINDA 1835, PUNCH After Dinner
#25 6.75X48 FDA Prominente, BF/ULT/HDM/PUNCH Doub. Corona, EXCAL Banquet, PGC Monarcha
#26 5.5X42
#28 8.5X52 ULT/HDM/PUNCH Presidente, EXCAL Emperor, ERDM Coronation, PGC Prince Consort
#29 6X41
#30 5.25X50 ULT Cab 20, EXCAL Epicure, PUNCH Corona Gorda Deluxe, PGC Robusto
#68 5X37 FDA Especiale 5, BF Palmita, ERDM Reynita
#70 5.5X44 ERDM Corona, HDM Super Hoyo, PUNCH Café Royales, PUNCH Royal Coronation
#72 5X54 BF 554, ULT Cab 40, ERDM Robusto Zavalla, ERDM Robusto
#73 6X54 FDA Regordo, BF 654, ULT Cab 50, ERDM Reserva Salado
#73M 6X54 ULT Principale, ERDM Robusto Larga
#84B 6X54 FDA/ULT, BF Belicoso
#84M 6X54 ERDM Flor de Llaneza, PGC No. 2

heres what info I had earlier from Lumberg , I like the #17M's

Here ya go Kingpin

CONSUEGRA
Handmade HON
Wrapper: HON Binder: HON Filler: HON/NIC/DR
Medium-Full Bodied
This brand is the Holy Grail for those serious cigar smokers who appreciate a full, rich-tasting cigar and want it at a serious discount. They are the bundled segundos and production overruns made at the famed Villazon factory in Honduras - the makers of Punch, Hoyo de Monterrey, Excalibur, El Rey del Mundo, JR Ultimates, etc. These are wildly popular with our customers - and with good cause

as quoted from JR's web page :p

Some are awesome right off the truck, and some need some ageing time in the fridgedor. All need at least 2 weeks to dry out a bit after receiving them from JR's. I have had the:

9M a great Rothschild, probably tied for the top honor of all Connies
733M a great Toro/Corona Gorda also tied for first
30M A good Robusto
30 Ditto
28 Wow, a long smoke that is decent

Anyone have any experiences with #1, #2, #5, #8, #10, #17, #26, #68, or #70? I am looking to try some smaller ringed Connies and wanna hear your opinion's.

Emo

Iv'e had the #17M I enjoyed them, full bodied and smooth an excellent goto cigar
descent ash and nice draw I went threw a bundle of these in a month and I'm gonna order some more. I also got a handfull of #16's from my B/inlaw wasnt impressed with the 1st one hopefully they will get better with age ;)

I've had the #17 Nat. and liked 'em alot. Also have a couple bundles of the #70 Mad. The #70's came with some age on them already. The cello is a nice yellow/gold color.

I never liked any of the Connie's I smoked :(

Shame, like everyone else- I've been searching for that knock my socks off cheap everyday cigar, its a hard rabit to catch :lookup:

I've had good luck with the #70's in both natural and maduro. Haven't had any others though.

Toaster said:

Shame, like everyone else- I've been searching for that knock my socks off cheap everyday cigar, its a hard rabit to catch :lookup:
Your palate has been ruined by too many fine Havanas ;)

lucasbuck said:
Toaster said:

Your palate has been ruined by too many fine Havanas ;)
So true my brother.... so true! :sign: