• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Consuegra's

This thread is a coincidence! I was planning to submit a thread for posting favorite connie bundles. So, I did a search to make sure that it hasn't yet been done. And... here it is! Anyway, keep them coming. Any other favorites?

Incidentally, I recently got a bundle of the 73m (733) and have been disappointed with them. In general, this type seems to be well accepted. But, then again, I suppose inconsistency is the nature of the consuegra! :p

Blair, bury those 733's for a couple of months in the humidor. You'll be amazed at the change.

Just a slight thread-jack (more of a detour). If you're looking for inexpensive bundled smokes, don't forget the Old-Fashioned line. Just got a bundle of the 41's (supposed to be 2nds of Partagas Almirantes) for $15 + shippping from Mike's Cigars. That's less than a Buck a stick for a very nicely constructed mild smoke that burned beautifully, produced a huge volume of smoke, and was very enjoyable.
As I understand it the 2 digit sticks are Partagas and the 3 digit are Macanudo. Nice cigars for the money. :D

psyktek said:
Just a slight thread-jack (more of a detour). If you're looking for inexpensive bundled smokes, don't forget the Old-Fashioned line. Just got a bundle of the 41's (supposed to be 2nds of Partagas Almirantes) for $15 + shippping from Mike's Cigars. That's less than a Buck a stick for a very nicely constructed mild smoke that burned beautifully, produced a huge volume of smoke, and was very enjoyable.
As I understand it the 2 digit sticks are Partagas and the 3 digit are Macanudo. Nice cigars for the money. :D
misc5.jpg