• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST! August Contest @ Cigarmony.com!

N2Advnture

Cigarmony.com is pleased to announce a contest for the month of August!

Anyone who places an order of $35 or more (excluding shipping) during the month of August will AUTOMATICALLY be entered to win* a Vector Mega Pump Collectible Table Torch! (MSRP: $100!)

This is a huge table lighter that makes the perfect addition to any smoker's cigar room and is the PERFECT herf torch! It also comes with Vecotr's 5 year warranty!

Happy smoking my friends and good luck!

~Mark
www.Cigarmony.com

* Drawing will be held on Saturday, September 2, 2006. The winner will be determined by drawing 1 name at random from a bin that includes the names of everyone who placed an order totaling $35 or more (excluding shipping) between August 1, 2006 and August 31, 2006.

Thanks for the raffle, Mark.

I'm gonna have to swing by your store. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Put them back up since they should arrive any day now :thumbs:

Thanks again for the support, I greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Mark Neff
Cigarmony

Put my advanced order in for the Palio, thanks Mark. Need to replace my cutter now anyway. Some little b*stards stole my Xi3 and torch lighter I left in center console of my car. :angry:

When is the puck going to show back up in your online store?

Just got the new lids in today! They are black w/ the name hot stamped in silver foil. Looks pretty good.

Just waiting on the new full color retail boxes to arrive!

If you need/want one now, shoot me an email - I can put one together for you with the "old" packaging.

Thanks!
~Mark

Received my cutter today. Thanks for quick shipment. I'll break it in at the stag tonight.

OK - Mark - I am going to buy one of those cutters you had at the BBQ Herf. I don't want you making fun of my cheap $ 1.00 cutter anymore. :laugh: Plus I feel lucky on your contest this month. Order is on its way.

OK - Mark - I am going to buy one of those cutters you had at the BBQ Herf. I don't want you making fun of my cheap $ 1.00 cutter anymore. :laugh: Plus I feel lucky on your contest this month. Order is on its way.

Sorry Rob, I couldn't help trying to help you. :D

You won't be sorry (I have had the same Palio for 4+ years now) :thumbs:

~Mark

So whats up with this Palio cutter? It looks pretty much like any other cheapie plastic cutter. Why is it so good?

How big in size is it when closed compared to the Xikar??

So whats up with this Palio cutter? It looks pretty much like any other cheapie plastic cutter. Why is it so good?

How big in size is it when closed compared to the Xikar??

Hi Derek,

The Palio is NOTHING like the cheap plastic cutters that people are used to.

The Palió Cigar Cutter is NOT a standard ABS plastic, but a composite, which took a long time to develop and is proprietary. The material used allows the cutter to work the way it does, providing a shear cut.

It also is self honing, mine hasn't gone dull in 4+ years of use and I smoke between 5-10/week!

Hope this helps bro :thumbs:
~Mark

Sounds pretty nice, I just went through their website. Looks ok, I just want to get a good cutter I don't have to worry about for a long while. I've got a Xikar I am not happy with. The blades separate during cutting and give a rounded un-even cut. Granted it is the cheaper plastic one though. It's the Cohiba one from the gift set, or I would send it back for replacement. The Xikar rep told me at the CAO/Xikar Event at the Outlaw here earlier this year that they would gladly replace it, but I would not get a Cohiba one back. So I need to just get a new one..

I noticed your Killer Combo page is a little slim! Any possibility of a Palio/15ct Cigar Caddy "Killer Combo"? :whistling: