• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for a nice sampling of premium cigars

Great job emo................. so even if you put the lit end of your premium cigars in your mouth.....you will be ready!

Nice job Jimmy! And a special thanks to your wife; loved her commentary. :D

For my next contest, perhaps we can kick it up a notch and go to the bhut jolokia pepper (ie: ghost pepper). Of course the reward will be significantly higher.

Nicely played, thanks for taking the challenge. :thumbs:

Package going out this weekend buddy. ;)

Wow Jimmy! Way to keep your cool! Rod and I had just pieces of the pepper in salsa the other night and I was feeling the heat on my lips for what seemed like forever. I hope you are surviving ok today. Sometimes the aftermath is just as bad. Be on the lookout for your goodies! :)

Could somebody post a plain text link pls. Cant seem to open it.

Edit: spelling

Great job! You really maintained yourself well.

Not to take away from your feat but your wife's commentary really made the vid:
Emoshun: "We'll come back in three....no, five minutes."
Mrs. Emoshun: "No, I think we'll stay right here."

Loved the shot when you set down the camera in the peppers. The auto focus seemed like it went to a macro mode. Very cool.

Great job, you held your cool very well, unlike a lot of videos I've seen out there.

I would probably eat a couple pounds of starches before your next trip to the restroom.

Congrats on winning the 'gars.

Nice job, I love hot stuff but no way would i put a whole habanero in my mouth...

Nice job buddy! I am a big fan of the wife as well. Love the peer pressure she lays on ya to down the second one! LoL!

Great job bro!
Don't know which is sicker the fact that your wife wanting you to eat the 2nd one or you willing to eat it for just 10 cigars. Lol

Good job
On a side note why does it take me 20 min longer to read any thread that ketch has posted in? :0

Let me know when you use a ghost chili. The contest will really start then.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk