• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for Newbies just for the hell of it

modo22

Contest time for the hell of it.  This contest is open to all CP Newbs within the last year, to qualify, you must have joined CP on or after 6/3/2013 1/1/2013.  No as*hats or issues occurred within your member time here.  You must also have posted an intro/about me thread.

Prize contents will be some nice starter smokes, a few (5,6,8 I don’t know) cigars to challenge your pallet.  Great for grilling out or on the golf course.  Who knows, a premium or two might make their way into the box…

Lets keep this simple, the address of the home I grew up in had 4 digits.  To win, guess the first two numerical digits AND tell me the first cigar you ever smoked that got you hooked to this craze.  Number is between 1-75.  So, if the number was 13, one guess would be 13; not 1 and then a second guess of 3…..Price is right rules here, closest to without going over will win!  You will get two guesses a day.  It will end when the number is guessed or when I say it is over (probably Thursday afternoon).

Update EDIT:  I will open this up to those that joined on or after Jan. 1st 2013.  Maybe an extra 6 months will get more members to be involved in this?

Guess #1:  20

Guess #2:  40

1st cigar that made me get into this craze:  Oliva Serie O robusto

So do I need to change the time frame eligible entries here?

C'mon newbs.  This is a great way to get involved in this community and also win a few dog rockets.

CP newbs, Tim (MX)has stepped up to this and offered a second place prize for the guess closest to which went over.

So you are getting twice the chance.

Come on guys and gals. We are talking free cigars here for the time it takes to post 2 numbers

theronray said:
Just declare me winner...
Well this may have to happen my friend!!  :)

I have updated the time period to include the first 6 months of 2013 as well.  Please read first post.

Guess #1: 24
Guess #2: 42

1st cigar that made me get into this craze: Punch Punch corona gordas!

If you can't get the noobs to get busy, you can just send the sticks here..... :p

Come on, new guys...!!!  What part of 'free cigars' is confusing...??.... :thumbs:

For the record, I am reeally looking forward to sending ot a prize pack!

Also it is a tie for the 1st cigar to get me hooked CAO Brazilia Gol, or the Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra (OG Release)

Tim

MX said:
For the record, I am reeally looking forward to sending ot a prize pack!

Also it is a tie for the 1st cigar to get me hooked CAO Brazilia Gol, or the Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra (OG Release)

Tim
Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra (OG Release) YES!!!  I bought about 3 boxes when they were discontinued, have 4 sticks left today and they still smoke great! 

It's too complicated for noobs if it involves numbers...now maybe if it was only one number? A small one, maybe?

Doc

Jonesy said:
So do I need to change the time frame eligible entries here?
Yea....change the join date to 1/1/2007!
I was thinking 3/18/07, but but no body cool joined after that ;)

This will end at 5pm CST today.

Day 2 guesses

Guess #1: 62
Guess #2: 74

Cigar that got me hooked: Punch Punch!!