• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for the new guys

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
I have a load of odds and ends, all mid-level smokes, taking up room in my humi. In fact they have migrated to a tupper-dore! Anyway because they are not what most of the FOGs here would want and because I now when I was new to cigars I wanted to try a variety (that is how I got most of these) I thought I should pass these along to some of the new folks here.

NEW MEMBER = less than 100 posts

I will send a large assortment of these smokes (and maybe a couple premiums too) to the first "New Member" who can send me a PM with an A-Z list of cigar brand names. For example if I asked for the same thing for fruit your list would begin Apple, Banana, Cranberry, etc.

RULES:

1. Each brand can only be used once (ex: Arturo Fuente can be used for either A or F).
2. You may use only the first letter of the name.
3. I will post a copy of the winners's entry.
4. I reserve the right to make new rules or change the existing ones as I see fit at any time. (Hey you are getting free cigars so don't bitch)
5. My decision is final in determining the winner, making interpretations of the rules, adding new rules, changing current rules, selecting the prize package, and what ever else I can think of.
6. I am always right.
7. If you do not like my rules refer to Rule No. 6.
8. The contest host (me), hereinfater referred to as "host", "me", or "I", shall not be held responsible, liable or held to answer for any injuries, grievances, or claims of redress whatsoever which may be occasioned, caused, occurred as a result of, or in any way related to this "contest".
9. By submitting an entry you unequivocally, impliedly, affirmatively and expressly agree to all the aforementioned, aftermentioned and unmentioned terms, conditions, covenants, rules and regulations associated with, connected to, expressed or implied in this contest and shall hold harmless the host of this contest for any and all negative implication that may or may not arise as a result of participating in this contest.
10. Entry into this contest is at your own risk. If you have been, are, or will become pregnant, suffer from diabetes, runny nose, diarra of the mouth, foot-in-mouth disease, foot-in-ass disease, lock jaw, chronic hemmoroids, herpes, ingrown toenails, head lice, cry-baby syndrome, flatulence, empetigo, polydactylism, Koro, warts or fever you should not take part in this contest.

Good Luck.

I know this is stupid and easy but lets see how long this takes.

WE HAVE A WINNER

MarkTwain was quick and got his list in first. PM me your addy and I will get the box off to you this weekend. Here is his list:

Arturo Fuente
Bolivar
Cao
Diamond Crown Maximums
Excalibur
Flor de Olivia
Ghurka
H Upmann
Indian Tabac
Juan Lopez
Kahula
La Unica
Montecristo
National Brand
Olivia
Punch
Quintero
Rocky patel
Sancho Panza
Torano
Unicos by Tatuaje
Value Line
White owl
XO Allegro by Avo
Yellow Jacket
Zino

Blackhawk05 . . . yes read the rules you were supposed to PM the list. But even so, MarkTwain's PM was posted before your post here.

Thanks for playing guys!

Nice move Jason. I remember how much I appreciated someone doing this when I had less than 100 posts. Really nice way to welcome someone. :thumbs:

I have a load of odds and ends, all mid-level smokes, taking up room in my humi. In fact they have migrated to a tupper-dore! Anyway because they are not what most of the FOGs here would want and because I now when I was new to cigars I wanted to try a variety (that is how I got most of these) I thought I should pass these along to some of the new folks here.

NEW MEMBER = less than 100 posts

I will send a large assortment of these smokes (and maybe a couple premiums too) to the first "New Member" who can send me a PM with an A-Z list of cigar brand names. For example if I asked for the same thing for fruit your list would begin Apple, Banana, Cranberry, etc.

RULES:

1. Each brand can only be used once (ex: Arturo Fuente can be used for either A or F).
2. You may use only the first letter of the name.
3. I will post a copy of the winners's entry.
4. I reserve the right to make new rules or change the existing ones as I see fit at any time. (Hey you are getting free cigars so don't bitch)
5. My decision is final in determining the winner, making interpretations of the rules, adding new rules, changing current rules, selecting the prize package, and what ever else I can think of.
6. I am always right.
7. If you do not like my rules refer to Rule No. 6.
8. The contest host (me), hereinfater referred to as "host", "me", or "I", shall not be held responsible, liable or held to answer for any injuries, grievances, or claims of redress whatsoever which may be occasioned, caused, occurred as a result of, or in any way related to this "contest".
9. By submitting an entry you unequivocally, impliedly, affirmatively and expressly agree to all the aforementioned, aftermentioned and unmentioned terms, conditions, covenants, rules and regulations associated with, connected to, expressed or implied in this contest and shall hold harmless the host of this contest for any and all negative implication that may or may not arise as a result of participating in this contest.
10. Entry into this contest is at your own risk. If you have been, are, or will become pregnant, suffer from diabetes, runny nose, diarra of the mouth, foot-in-mouth disease, foot-in-ass disease, lock jaw, chronic hemmoroids, herpes, ingrown toenails, head lice, cry-baby syndrome, flatulence, empetigo, polydactylism, Koro, warts or fever you should not take part in this contest.

Good Luck.

I know this is stupid and easy but lets see how long this takes.

I Love your rules :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but I already have over 1000 cigars and the wife gets REALLY pissed off when new cigars arrive, as much as I would like to be in there I can't. :(

I Love your rules :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but I already have over 1000 cigars and the wife gets REALLY pissed off when new cigars arrive, as much as I would like to be in there I can't. :(
Can't tell he's a lawyer, can you? :sign: :sign:

GL w/ your contest!

What about the post whores who are new, but have many more than 100 posts? haha, just kidding! Great contest.

Acid
Baccarat
C.A.O.
Davidoff
El Credito
Famous Private Selection
Gloria Palmera
H. Upmann
Indian Tabac Classic
Jose Benito
Kiskeya
La Flor de Cano
Macabi
Nat Sherman Exchange
Onyx Reserve
Partagas
Q Oro Honduras
Rafael Gonzales Habana
Saint Luis Rey Habana
Thomas Hinds Honduran
Umo
V Centennial
Wall Street
XXO
Yumuri Colorado
Zino

Did i win???!!!!!!

DOHH!!!!

Congrats Mark Twain!!!
Great contest Jason... Nice play bro!!! :thumbs:

David

Great way to help somebody when they are starting out!
Great contest Jason! Congratulations Mark! :cool:

:blush: I have been remiss in my duties as contest host and have not sent out the winnings to yet. I was very busy all weekend and in court all day today. :(

No fear . . . the box is in tomorrow's mail.

You have been warned . . . :whistling:

I'm busy digging a trench line around my house as we speak. Radar will be up and waiting in the morning.

DC# 0306 1070 0002 2949 0894

INCOMING!

I am surprised nobody commented about what Polydactylism or especially what Koro was (See Rule #10). :rolleyes:

I am surprised nobody commented about what Polydactylism or especially what Koro was (See Rule #10). :rolleyes:

Hey man, as one of the other lawyers on this board, you and I both know what the chances are that anybody actually read that far down your list.
LOL!
Great contest!