• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for the new guys

I am surprised nobody commented about what Polydactylism or especially what Koro was (See Rule #10). :rolleyes:

Hey man, as one of the other lawyers on this board, you and I both know what the chances are that anybody actually read that far down your list.
LOL!
Great contest!

I read it. With polydactylism meaning: The possession of more that the normal number of digits. Koro meaning: A culture-specific acute delusional syndrome occurring mostly in the malay people and southern chinese. The syndrome is characterised by the individual's sudden experience of depersonalization depicted by the belief that his penis is shrinking into his abdomen and that he will die when this occurs. Although generally classified as a culture-specific syndrome, koro may be no more than a variant of castration anxiety (anxiety, castration) as it has been described in non-asian patients.

Which makes me actually wonder if Jaewing is suffering from such things. :p

I am surprised nobody commented about what Polydactylism or especially what Koro was (See Rule #10). :rolleyes:

Hey man, as one of the other lawyers on this board, you and I both know what the chances are that anybody actually read that far down your list.
LOL!
Great contest!

I read it. With polydactylism meaning: The possession of more that the normal number of digits. Koro meaning: A culture-specific acute delusional syndrome occurring mostly in the malay people and southern chinese. The syndrome is characterised by the individual's sudden experience of depersonalization depicted by the belief that his penis is shrinking into his abdomen and that he will die when this occurs. Although generally classified as a culture-specific syndrome, koro may be no more than a variant of castration anxiety (anxiety, castration) as it has been described in non-asian patients.

Which makes me actually wonder if Jaewing is suffering from such things. :p

Hardy Frigg'n Har! It is a terrible affliction to have extra fingers and a shrinking penis! :laugh:

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!

I can finally speak now that the news chopper has left my house.

Mailbox completly exploded. Pieces of mail embeded in trees.

You're too generous JAEwing.

Thanks for the contest man