• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: Guess My Fill-up II

Marco-Polo

Go Irish Go!
In the spirit of the last guess my fill-up contest, I'm running it again.

I haven't topped up the tank on my motorcycle since the last contest. I ride once or twice a day, with exceptions when I'm out of town, primarily out to the Starbucks in Media that I often work from.

It's a '93 CB750 and I'm in suburban Philly. If you're driving through Delaware Co., be careful of blue nighthawks, because if you run me over, you will be summarily excluded :).

So, who's game?

THE VERDICT: $9.18. Clearly I've been riding too conservatively for you guys.

$14.02, which wouldn't even fill a quarter of the tank in my Avalanche. :(

And yet I keep driving it.

Thanks for the contest!!

Thanks for the contest.

$11.08

I need to take my bike to the shop, she ain't running right. :( At least it's still under warranty.

a dollar two ninety-eight :D

But really 13.42

All you guy keep on complaining about high gas prices, try 1.60 euro per liter...

Tim

$12 even, thanks for the contest!

$11.53 which is a fraction of what I put into my fossil burning monster Denali LOL

Thanks

BenjieV :whistling:

All you guy keep on complaining about high gas prices, try 1.60 euro per liter...

Paid over 2EUR a liter last summer, inside Amsterdam's ring road. Remember what it felt like when you were 3 and stuck your finger in a light socket? It was pretty much like that.

(NB. I hope it's not just me that's stuck their finger in a light socket...)

Thanks for the contest.